PDA

View Full Version : OMG, I gotta get out!

Snowy
11-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Been off the wall busy here and it's a beautiful day... just getting in from busting butt on my day off and I feel like venting. So... here goes! :grin:

I thought sure I'd be done by noon today, but no.. I thought sure Krom would be done work by noon today as well, but nooo... I beat him home. It's a beautiful afternoon to get out but I left all my detecting equipment in the truck cuz... again... I thought we'd be meeting up at noon. It's 2:30 pm and the sun goes down in 2 hours! :angry: Where the heck is he anyway?! (I know... he's working... I'm just sayin I wish they'd hurry up for the day...)

I started this morning by dropping our daughter off at school and headed to mom's to move some stuff to her new place (moved 7 curio/glass casing hutches, among other stuff :rolleyes: wish I had only 1!) ... prepped some areas for mom while nanna and her hubby went to get mom from the hospital... met them back at the old place, settled mom in while I took bites of a sandwich. She needed rest so I bolted outa there for her sake :twirlingeyes: ... my hip and back are screaming at me (bursitis from work... rots) so I took some pain meds ... ran a couple errands and popped on here...

Uh-oh... truck just pulled up... gotta run and see if daddy's up for some detecting!

angellionel
11-04-2009, 02:55 PM
:grin:

Sounds like you had a full day! Detecting for an hour or so is the medicine the doctor ordered. thumbsup01

It is a beautiful day. I should have gone out since it appears that we will have bad weather for the next two days. I hope the weekend holds. :)

Snowy
11-04-2009, 05:12 PM
You got that right... it's just what the doc ordered. ;)
I hope the weekend holds out as well... I think I might be able to get out for a couple hours Sunday morning... (keeping fingers crossed) ... if so, I'm hoping for a couple repeats of the half hour I spent in a field tonight (see coin finds).