PDA

View Full Version : Vacation, Vegas, Pawn Stars, Shows, Hoover Dam, and Grand Canyon

CTDirtFisher
04-13-2010, 09:41 PM
Hello all!

Great to see all the neat finds everyone is making and that was a nice Barber Half Angel :-) I've been on Vacation returning home this coming saturday... It will be almost 2 weeks and I will be happy to get back out swinging...

Me and the Mrs. are in Vegas... No we don't gamble... but we had lots of activities and shows to see and do... Terry Fastor, Cirque de Soleil Love (New Beatle Show), the Hoover Dam, we are heading to the Grand Canyon tomorrow... and today I went to the Pawn Stars shop and saw Rick, Chumley, and Rick's Dad... I bought an 1884 O Morgan Silver Dollar... (EF45 Range per my Eyeball...)

They were just setting up to film and had a guy bringing in an old baber pole... The place was packed! Then they kicked us all out to start filming :-)

On the Strip... we have seen Elvis a few times... Gene Simmons, David Bowie... 2 Differnt Darth Vaders... Spider Man, Street Performers... Seen the Bellagio Fountains... Mirage Volcano, Bodies the Exihibit... The Titanic Expierence, The Shark Reef... A few good buffets, a couple of so so buffets... Brazilian Dinner last night...

We've had a blast so far with a few more days to go :-)

I hope to be back and posting some finds next week. I have 4 more days off after I get back... To get out and hunt some :-)

Paul

Geekwinkle
04-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Going to Vegas ourselves the 2nd week of May for our anniversary. We go every year and love it out there. Be sure to leave a few $$$ for us to win while we're there rofl as if that will happen! Hope you're having a great time out there, sure is plenty to do besides gamble!

coinnut
04-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Sounds like a super time out there. I wouldn't be in any hurry to get back lol Brazillian eating. My wife loves that. Couple of great Brazillian places around the US. I think her's was in Texas. We'll be here when you get back :yes:

hoser
04-14-2010, 09:51 PM
Sounds like a wonderful trip. We don't gamble either and that would mean we would be more into watching a couple of shows and seeing the sights. Have a great trip and show some pics when you return. thumbsup01

CBnKansas
04-18-2010, 07:04 AM
It's a gamble every time I set my alarm. Sounds like a great time. I have never been to Vegas but always hear about all the cool things to do out there. I saw an episode of the Pawn Stars a few weeks ago for the first time. The owner needs to fire his lazy kids and let them see how tough it is when the boss is not your daddy, but then it would not be as much fun to watch. Enjoy your trip and your days off upon return.

HH,
cb