PDA

View Full Version : New guy from holland.

Willems
01-30-2013, 02:01 PM
Hi, im William and i hunt in the Netherland for relics. :detecting:
Im hunting almost every week.
I have a nice collection of relics now and i want to chare my finds with you if its okay.
Im hunting with the xp Deus with the large coil.
Its an American site but im curious what your finds are?
If i find something i post this online on the dutch site and then also here.
My finds are from the 19e century till roman.
Greetings from the other side of the sea :waving:

Oh sorry im a bad English writer.

Tony Two-Cent
01-30-2013, 02:06 PM
Hi William! Welcome from Illinois! :waving:

Your English is just fine. We would love to see your dutch finds! I'm sure they would be very interesting to everyone. |:cheering:

Glad to have you here! :beerbuddy:

aloldstuff
01-30-2013, 02:11 PM
Always glad to have another member from across the pond. We would love to see you finds. The history that you folks have over there is amazing. I have heard that the XP Deus is one great machine.

Willems
01-30-2013, 02:28 PM
Thanks,yes we have a great history here.
The deus is a great machine and weight nothing.
A lot of guys are hunting with it here.
It's super machine on the dutch sand ground.
If you want to see some finds that i did,you can go on youtube.
Type:kimmie529.
Thats my wife's name.
Find off 2010,11 and 2012.
Also a detecting trip to England but it is in Dutch.
And my daughter with the garret propointer :)

del
01-30-2013, 03:34 PM
hello William from Holland , welcome to the forum . thats qiute a time frame of history to be finding in the ground (very envious) , what have been your most favorite items you've found so far ?? i'll be looking toward seeing some of your finds this year William , glad you joined here.

Dan

Willems
01-30-2013, 04:28 PM
My favorite find hmmm thats hard to say.
I like this silver coin from1775.
it's in perfect condition.
Here a fhoto.

And some more fhoto's.

Fire Fighter 43
01-30-2013, 04:37 PM
Welcome to the forum William from Wisconsin and thanks for sharing your finds. It is always nice to welcome a new member from across the sea. I envy you with the depth of history in your part of the world good luck this year.

Willems
01-30-2013, 04:40 PM
:detecting: Im only detecting now for 4 years.
The guys who i'm hunting with have mutch more rellics then me.

Tony Two-Cent
01-30-2013, 07:40 PM
Wonderful finds and a great display, William! That silver coin from 1775 definitely is a beauty! So mush history there in the Netherlands, you have probably found more old coins and relics in 4 years than most of us find in a lifetime here in the States.

:wow:

Lowjiber
01-31-2013, 07:32 AM
Welcome from the desert southwest. We're always glad to see finds from other countries, and you certainly have a nice collection.

Thanks for the pictures.

396nova
01-31-2013, 04:35 PM
Welcome to the forum from Wisconsin. Great collection of finds. :omg: Looking forward to your future finds. :happy:

jkress
02-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Welcome to American Detectorist Willems. I'm from Iowa and glad to have you with us. :yes:

Great bunch of finds... especially the 1775. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: She's a true beauty.

Can't wait to see what you find in 2013. :->

Willems
02-14-2013, 04:26 AM
Thanks, i will do my best.

CODY
02-16-2013, 08:52 AM
:wow: Thats a pile of sweet finds for sure. Glad you found us. Welcome! Welcome from Mississippi. Will be looking forward to your finds and post.

Mudder
02-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Thank you William for sharing your finds with us. I watch many of the films posted from all over Europe from detectorists, and I'm always amazed at the history that you have to work with. Thanks again :happy: