PDA

View Full Version : new here

chrishendrickson
01-31-2013, 04:06 AM
New to forum name is chris live in missouri

del
01-31-2013, 04:10 AM
Hello Chris from Missouri , welcome to American Detectorist . how long have you've been metal detecting and what detector do you prefer to swing down that way ??

Dan

chrishendrickson
01-31-2013, 04:23 AM
I'm a rookie really. I have had my detector for maybe a yr and havnt had chance to use it alot. I swing v3i and its a lot of detector for meto start out with I know but I wanted one I wldnt out grow quick. I cld use all help I can get on the v3i for sure I'm as green as they come lol. I wld also like to obtain a copy of book of jack' if u know where I cld ovtain one plz let me know I need to read all info I can on v3i for sure.

del
01-31-2013, 05:13 AM
the v3i is a very good machine that has some great features and your right it will be some time before you ever out grow that one. i'll ask Lowjiber (John) to pm you about sending a copy out to you Chris.

Dan

chrishendrickson
01-31-2013, 05:20 AM
Been detectin for bout a yr but am very much a rookie. I swing a v3i and am trying to read all I can. Id like to get a copy og the book of jack rhat I heard about if u cld point me in the righti need good hunting partner too and wld love it to b a v3i ownet with lots of patience lol cause I got a lot to learn, this machine is a beast way for tjat it wld b appteciayed.

chrishendrickson
01-31-2013, 05:23 AM
Thanx dan that'd b great ill take all advice I can get! Found my first silver bout sux months ago it was merc and followed that up with silver half dollar so its been fun :perfect10:

aloldstuff
01-31-2013, 06:29 AM
Welcome from western MA. I spent a year in O'fallon back in the 80's. I also am swinging a V3i, going into my 3rd year. It's a great machine and I am still learning it but I will say that the my finds have increased each year. Right now I am basically running in the HighPro program, its great. Looking forward to your future posts.

P.S. Keep reading about the V3i, I always am getting new information.

Lowjiber
01-31-2013, 06:55 AM
Welcome from a Missouri-born guy from southern Nevada.

The Book of Jack should be in your email box now. If not, please advise.

chrishendrickson
01-31-2013, 07:55 AM
Sweet! Yes I got the email thanx. Yup I know of offallin and nevada both. I am in buffalo missouri its bout 30 miles north of springfield

396nova
01-31-2013, 04:20 PM
Welcome from SE WI. thumbsup01 You found a great forum, with some very helpful members. :perfect10: I know, because I am still learning. :interesting: You have found more silver than I have, |:confused:) so you are off to a good start. Good luck, and post your find. |:cheering:

CODY
02-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Welcome to the forum, welcome from Mississippi. Will be looking forward to your finds and post.

CTCDT
02-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Welcome to the forum. As a new V3i owner myself I find the machine awesome and a little bit overwhelming. It's capabilities are fantastic. It's programs are good and can be changed easily without fear. Book of Jack is good. Also, if you haven't god it already, contact Mary at White's customer service for a copy of their V3i Advanced User's Guide.

I have been told their are a couple of users here in CT that will be more then happy to advise me about the V3i. I hope to meet them when the weather breaks. Hopefully you will also have someone in your area with experience.

Good hunting in the Show Me state. Looking forward to your finds.

chrishendrickson
02-02-2013, 09:16 PM
Thnx chuck. Yeah that's what id really like is to find a v3i owner around hete as well to get more of a person to personadvice

Tony Two-Cent
02-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Welcome from Illinois! Glad you joined us! :waving:

OxShoeDrew
02-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Hi Chris!...from Ct!

Fire Fighter 43
02-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Welcome to the forum from SE Wisconsin. It is good to have you with us, good luck this year and happy hunting.

Epi-hunter
02-08-2013, 09:13 AM
Welcome!!!

Glad you were able to get the Book of Jack from John/Lowjiber :) I hope it helps. We look forward to your posts! :detecting:

starman2
02-09-2013, 11:01 PM
:peace: Welcome to the Forum, From SE Michigan. Looking forward to seeing some great finds this season! :waving:

Ill Digger
02-11-2013, 01:09 AM
Hey chris :groovy:
Welcome to the forum from the cornfields of Illinois! :waving:

jkress
02-13-2013, 12:23 AM
Welcome to our group Chris. :clapping: I'm just a state north of you... Iowa.
Looking forward to your posts. :->

Mudder
02-16-2013, 06:54 PM
Chris welcome aboard from south Mississippi. You have a great detector, don't see how you could outgrown it. :waving: