PDA

View Full Version : Summing Up Sept. To December 2012

starman2
02-02-2013, 02:16 PM
:behave: When I looked back into the posts. And realized it's been since September since I last posted. I really can't believe it! :confused: Shame on me!! Anyways. I'll make it short and simple. And get on with 2013. My last months of 2012. Were spent Mostly at a Cathlic church school football field. Where I was finding scads of clads. Which are not in the photo's. Mainly because I spent them on deer hunting, deer processing, and Christmas presents. Besides the football field. I worked out the private park, my junior high, a couple state parks, and Ye olde farm house. At which point. The Farm house ended up yeilding 23 silver coins in total for 2012. Finding small amounts of silver in each area. My oldest piece, being an 1863 civil war store token. E.A. Drury Grocer 130 Woodward Ave. Detroit. The last time I detected :detecting: Was around December 21. At which point. Michigan got slammed with 6 inches of snow. I finally got rid of the snow. And then the ground froze up on me. Bringing all detecting to a screeching halt for the rest of the year. Heres a couple of picks of the silver, and jewlery that I ended up finding. I believe my total silver for the year was 99. I lost track! What can I say :dontknow: Thanks for looking! :waving:

aloldstuff
02-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Not a bad year at all, love all the silvers and bling. Thanks for posting.

leslie(nova scotia)
02-22-2013, 07:20 PM
From the land of the Bluenose.....not shabby at all and may this year be even better for you~ <;)

For Airborne
02-23-2013, 04:51 AM
cool

Tony Two-Cent
02-23-2013, 10:54 AM
Nice variety of silver coins and jewelry! :congrats: