PDA

View Full Version : Geeked

starman2
02-05-2013, 11:33 AM
:twirlingeyes: Kind of geeked today. I was at an estate sale. And Started chatting with the owner. Ended up getting permission to detect her property. The home is in the town of Ortonville, Mi. The place was built in 1858. To the owners knowledge, doesn't think that anyone has :detecting: there before. It's pretty much a double lot. So there will be plenty of ground to hunt :happy: Now I really can't wait for the ground to thaw! :frozen: Had to tell someone. And couldn't think of a better bunch of people! This Hobby Rocks! No matter where you go. It's a thrill, to think of what may be hiding. Just a few inches under the surface. We are all just passing thru history. But the treasures we find.. Are history! KEEP DIGGIN!! :waving:

Tony Two-Cent
02-05-2013, 12:22 PM
I would be geeked too! I can smell the large cents and seated silvers from here!

Best of luck with that awesome site!

Come on spring!

aloldstuff
02-05-2013, 12:31 PM
WTG on getting permission, now thats preplanning. Hope that history is there, just under the surface. Good luck.

freemindstuck
02-05-2013, 12:46 PM
Congrats on getting permission to hunt a really cool old house! While you're waiting for the ground to thaw would be a great time to go to the library and try to find an old picture of the house. You might be surprised what you learn from an old photo.

RobW
02-05-2013, 03:37 PM
rofl.know what you mean....my wife sure does not share any of my enthusiasm...I find myself calling Al all the time just to share stupid little things like...just scored a silver dime at the bank! lol

Place looks great to hit!

del
02-05-2013, 05:31 PM
looks like a great place to detect , you must be chomping at the bit to get out there :hairpulling: lol lol i would be , come on warm weather :crossfingers:

dave in iowa
02-06-2013, 12:32 AM
Wow , what a great spot , ill be over 3rd week in march lol,,,, good luck there |:cheering:

CODY
02-06-2013, 11:46 PM
Can't wait to see the finds.!