PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY

leslie(nova scotia)
02-06-2013, 04:24 PM
From the land of the Bluenose....after a year since my first visit with the doctor over my knee I finally have a surgery date for the knee replacement.....14th May. PRAISE BE THE LORD!

So this summer I should be able to dig and swish me brain out.....or what is left of it me bouy!

<;)

Tony Two-Cent
02-06-2013, 04:59 PM
Best of luck with the knee replacement surgery, Les! They can do wonders with joint replacement these days . :yes:

You will be out there detecting circles around Navy Davy this summer! thumbsup01

del
02-06-2013, 07:06 PM
thats very good news Les :cheering: :cheering: heres to a speedy recovery my friend :beerbuddy:

hey Les why the long wait :huh: is it because the health care system in Canada ??

freemindstuck
02-06-2013, 07:35 PM
My dad had that surgery last year and is doing very well. It's all about the physical therapy. Don't skimp on it, if you do the work you'll have a full recovery. Good luck!

hey Les why the long wait :huh: is it because the health care system in Canada ??

In terms of the Canadian health care system versus the United States, it took them over a year to decide to do my fathers surgery and he has private insurance.

aloldstuff
02-07-2013, 02:32 PM
Good news, like posted earlier....do the physical therapy. Watch out Navy Davy theres a new knee in town.