PDA

View Full Version : New hunting partner.

hoser
04-14-2010, 08:14 PM
Today the F2 came via UPS and after putting it together Patti and I went to the woods to see how it performed. I do believe she is gonna like this machine a lot. Its easy to use and lightweight. I turned her loose and she was off and running. :shocked04: lol Once she gets used to the machine she will be a great little hunter. I can't wait to see the look on her face the first time a silver shows up in the plug. And if I don't find one I'll get this :poke: rofl We didn't stay very long as I had to get ready for work tonight. Maybe tomorrow we will be able to spend a little more time searching. Its gonna be great having her to hunt with. thumbsup01

coinnut
04-14-2010, 09:19 PM
Glad she like the F2. You don't want to be on the receiving end if she doesn't like her machine....at least that's how it is in my house lol

angellionel
04-14-2010, 09:39 PM
You are going to have fun detecting together. :yes: There will be no turning back once she digs up her first silver or gold piece. lol

Lowjiber
04-15-2010, 06:52 AM
The F2 is a nice machine. If she really gets hooked, Fisher offers a four inch coil that is a killer in high trash areas.

The F2 is pretty rugged too. I carry one in my Jeep for impromptu hunts. It is kinda strapped down, but gets jostled around pretty good and keeps on ticking.

You gotta be careful not to create a monster though. My wife used an Ace 250 for a couple of years and then commandeered my MXT...now she has her eye fixed on my V3. :rolleyes:

CBnKansas
04-18-2010, 06:50 AM
That is great. I love doing things with my wife and wish she liked MD'ing. You should have lots of fun and sounds like hunting in the woods would be quite peaceful time together.
WTG!

cb