PDA

View Full Version : 1st time out

WoodWrite
04-14-2010, 09:39 PM
Hello all,
Went out for the first time today, the doc said it would be good for the ticker(heart attack last month)
My son and I went to the shore of Lake Michigan here in Milwaukee. If today is an indication of my detecting skills, well, lets just say we did our part to help clean up the shoreline. :cheesysmile:

angellionel
04-14-2010, 09:43 PM
That's a good start, actually. And just wait 'till you dig up your first gold piece... you won't want to leave the site. lol

Sorry to hear about the heart attack. I wish you good health!

del
04-15-2010, 02:46 AM
hello WoodWrite , i enjoy the peacefulness and the exercise that this hobby gives as well as the finds . good luck in future hunts

coinnut
04-15-2010, 06:33 AM
Yep, your doctor is right. This hobby is good for you in many different ways. It helps the body as well as the mind and soul. It looks like you had a keeper there and them pennies and clad add up after a while. Take it slow and enjoy the hobby. It really is addictive. It's the thrill of the hunt followed by the capture of treasure lol

randy
04-15-2010, 07:54 AM
That's better than my first hunt. Wail 'til you score your first silver. Best thing now is just time with your machine. Good luck.

RickO
04-15-2010, 04:26 PM
Welcome aboard WoodWright, and looks like you did well on your first hunt. I say did well, because that is what most of us found on our first hunt... lol Yep.. good exercise, relaxation and... found money. Good luck, RickO