PDA

View Full Version : My first treasure of the Soviet silver.

For Airborne
02-17-2013, 02:21 PM
The wind opened a window leaf and woke me. I opened eyes and at once blinked from the bright morning sun. The alarm clock put in phone for the 7th mornings, still was silent.
Quickly put on, I kissed the sleeping wife, I left in a wood cool.
Weather successful - flashed in the head. Today according to the plan gone in Senkovo's war. The navigator conducted precisely to the purpose, to the east, directly on blinding, yet not heating sun. After a while, it was gone because of the thick fir-trees which have surrounded me. The grater lying in a backpack, clung all the time to shaggy branches. The sudden flaw, even more them shook. Sharply darkened. Once again I looked at the navigator, to the village remained meters 500. Suddenly heavy rain went.
Here to you and good weather - I thought. The call cellular and a roar was distributed at once, the bright beam of a lightning broke a fir-tree top, directly over the head.
Regained consciousness from heat of fire which is coming nearer to me. Having grabbed in hands a backpack, I ran towards the former village. Voices were ahead distributed. Probably I was outstripped by colleagues - the neighing of a horse, shouts was heard, the shot sounded. Having a little stood also I thought, a piece of chalk I looked on the navigator-shooters and satellites weren't, phone too didn't work.
In the dark branches, with an oil lamp and a shovel broke, the person was stolen. His eyes, in the light of a flashing flame, were mad and any fateful. It dug something to the earth and rushed back to the village.
- Hands up, a fist to escape wanted-heard behind the back. By itself I lifted and at once turned. Two Red Army men stuck to me into a breast with bayonets. And suddenly. the alarm clock on cellular rang out, again the roar and a lightning stroke cast away edges aside.
I regained consciousness one, from a call of the wife on phone.
- Well when you will come, evening.
Having taken in hand a backpack, I stopped at that place where the little man, hid something. The village wasn't, hill only covered with a lilac on which the navigator accurately showed.
- Now I will come-answered. Having included, the melted-off Grater, I started conducting about the biggest oak. Strong signal - there was a rusty oil lamp. Somewhere I already saw it - flashed in the head. A little more also the ringing color signal was heard. I dripped, couple of white coins from above, then ten, and then began. brilliant, some they covered with greens poured from everywhere. But it any more didn't surprise. Only 220 pieces.
Certainly, all it seems improbable, but occurred actually. Still I after remembered that that person that with a lamp had, there were two parcels, he carried away the second with itself(himself). ) And the Grater, it is visible because of a lightning I burned down later, and it is a pity.
On a coin photo from silver of 20 kopeks, were 15 and 10 more. In total with a chain of hours of 750 grams.

dalewestaby
02-18-2013, 06:39 AM
wow thats a lot of coin! all silveR?

For Airborne
02-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Yes, only silver alloy.

starman2
02-18-2013, 01:15 PM
:perfect10: Nice Take on all those coins! :congrats: &quot:daydream:nly Silver alloy? Give me some of that alloy! :frozen:

For Airborne
02-18-2013, 01:25 PM
I do not mind, but the law does not allow transporting them abroad. :grin:

CODY
02-18-2013, 04:30 PM
Nice finds. :congrats:

Mudder
02-18-2013, 06:12 PM
Nice hunting :perfect10:

leslie(nova scotia)
02-27-2013, 02:18 PM
From the land of the Bluenose....that is a lot of kopeks! <;)