PDA

View Full Version : New display of some of my finds from the past 16 years

PL8MAN
02-17-2013, 08:43 PM
I thought I would post my new display that is my office . This is just some of my treasure from over the years thumbsup01 . It has a little of everything
HH
Glen

aloldstuff
02-18-2013, 05:37 AM
Impressive display. I was expecting all rings... rofl.

Spiderwort
02-18-2013, 08:01 PM
Nice collection, but incomplete. Where are the pulltabs?

Tony Two-Cent
02-19-2013, 09:59 AM
Wow Glen, that is terrific! Look at all of those inspirational finds! I could look at those photos for hours. :loveit:

Very impressive! |:cheering:

Sal66
02-21-2013, 08:10 AM
:wow: Very Nice Indeed ! I love those Buttons / Jewelry. I've never found any buttons like some of those and in such GREAT Condition . I have to ask, being from Cali. , have you ever found a Gold Coin ?
That's the thing about MD'ing, each state has its own category of finds. On the West Coast like Cali. there's potential for Gold Coins and finding Gold along the riverbeds . In the Northeast where I live there's a lot of Colonial Coins/ Relics. In the Midwest there's .... well I guess a mix of everything . Then there's states like Texas which use to be owned by the Spanish, so I'm assuming there's potential for lots of Reales and other Coins.
Every month I read my Western/Eastern Treasure magazine and they always have a section about Ghost Towns and there always in the West. They show whole Towns still standing but not a soul in sight. Are these towns Detectable or are they protected by the state ? Does anyone know ?

OxShoeDrew
02-21-2013, 03:48 PM
Lots of different stuff you got there. Different from the items we found out east. Thanks!