PDA

View Full Version : My last year's spring search in old times.

For Airborne
02-18-2013, 03:33 AM
This year it is my 4th departure
, before there were two investigations, on one the handle on a shovel broke - managed to find kopek of 1924 and yesterday 40 minutes were looked for by the house of the landowner but yesterday didn't find. Today decided to move forward there, the benefit on the General Staff card on this place there was a farm. Yes, with weather the snow blizzard wasn't lucky whispered - throw you on everything and go home! Place I found at once, on the first dug-out black turf with bricks I understood - here and the farm with seltsy. But finds didn't please, there was one rusty iron and pieces of ware from cast iron and frying pans, the beaten hand bell got a buckle from a horse harness, but money wasn't, the mood started falling, in thoughts other places with mountains of coins turned, but suddenly the sharp distinct color signal and seemed a brass badge with.radost wings at once increased, and together with it and forces: Well and that that coins aren't present, such badges too time get to lives. After a little stuff and again an unusual thing to which very strongly was delighted (then I yet got didn't know in what it a deplorable condition) It was..It was the penknife, then it broke up in dust, there were one slips (.
Though one coin - turned in the head - why on a selets only one councils, where the empire? And here it is pleasure in the conclusion е Denga of 1731, infrequent and preservation good!
Now the main thing to reach the car, but where to go? ) And here I remembered the old checked way - it is necessary to lift the coil and to aim at it), here the car.

CODY
02-18-2013, 04:19 AM
Holy Cow!!!!! That looks cold!!!! Some good looking finds. Love the set of wings. Would love to see a better picture of the coin. Congrats on some great finds.

For Airborne
02-18-2013, 04:23 AM
I thank, we have now frosts therefore I will spread stories of last season with a photo.

aloldstuff
02-18-2013, 05:44 AM
I agree with Cody, looks freezing. :congrats: on the finds.

starman2
02-18-2013, 12:54 PM
:frozen: :detecting: A metal detectors nightmare!! I like the photo thru the coil!! |:cheering: Go get a hot cup of coacco. or how ever you spell it. At least you got out there! :bananadance:

For Airborne
02-18-2013, 01:15 PM
I always take a thermos tea with honey.

Mudder
02-18-2013, 06:46 PM
thumbsup01 Great finds, but even a good Russian boy should not be out in weather like that. Thank you for sharing. :frozen: