PDA

View Full Version : 14K GOLD RING with diamonds , rings #34 & #35

PL8MAN
03-01-2013, 07:19 PM
Only worked a couple of hour this morning so off I went with my MXT PRO ! I hunted an older park that everyone in the area hunts , not much ever found at this location . I thought I would hunt the main field and dig every nickel signal I got . After about an hour I had a +16 at 3 inches , ring #34 and it's GOLD <: .
It's a nice 14K with three tiny diamonds , it's a keeper . After have lunch with my Wife I went back and on the other side of the park work had been done . A big pile of dirt and grass taken up ready to be hunted ! No silver coins but I did find a small sterling silver ring at 3 inches in the pile , #35 . Also found two wheats , 1946S & 1956D right on the surface ! I hunted that pile for a good hour or so . The only other find laying on the pile was a old marble .
It was one great hunt ! Last picture is all the trash I dug . thumbsup01
HH
Glen

starman2
03-01-2013, 10:04 PM
:wow:! That last photo looks like my pouch! :congrats: On the Gold And Silver! You are kickin Butt! Keep up the good work. Like the Marble! And nice photo's!! |:cheering:

swamp yankee
03-01-2013, 10:11 PM
Only worked a couple of hour this morning so off I went with my MXT PRO ! I hunted an older park that everyone in the area hunts , not much ever found at this location . I thought I would hunt the main field and dig every nickel signal I got . After about an hour I had a +16 at 3 inches , ring #34 and it's GOLD <: .
It's a nice 14K with three tiny diamonds , it's a keeper . After have lunch with my Wife I went back and on the other side of the park work had been done . A big pile of dirt and grass taken up ready to be hunted ! No silver coins but I did find a small sterling silver ring at 3 inches in the pile , #35 . Also found two wheats , 1946S & 1956D right on the surface ! I hunted that pile for a good hour or so . The only other find laying on the pile was a old marble .
It was one great hunt ! Last picture is all the trash I dug . thumbsup01
HH
Glen
Nice finds Glen,liking the yeller ring w/sparklers.Good job and keep it up this season,best of luck!HH......

OxShoeDrew
03-02-2013, 05:12 AM
That is one sweet hunt. I've yet to find a marble, it's on my wish list. Nice job taking the trash away.

rsarge1
03-02-2013, 08:28 AM
http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/Smileys/SoLoSMiLeYS1/congrats.gif on the nice ring that is awesome.

aloldstuff
03-02-2013, 08:42 AM
:wow: some more gold and silver. By looking at the pile of pull tabs you earned it. :congrats:

DIGGER27
03-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Gorgeous gold ring!
Nice silver one too.
CongratZ!

CODY
03-02-2013, 11:29 PM
Nice finds, :congrats:

Mudder
03-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Glen, Wonderful rings, but way to much pull tab digging for my old back. |:confused:) |:confused:) :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

PL8MAN
03-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Glen, Wonderful rings, but way to much pull tab digging for my old back. |:confused:) |:confused:) :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

My back hurt too until the gold popped up , then it didn't hurt anymore lol
Glen

desert badger
03-21-2013, 06:29 PM
awesome find |:cheering: |:cheering: |:cheering: