PDA

View Full Version : anyone ?

lee
03-06-2013, 09:54 AM
i fully intend to hunt till i drop tomorrow so if anyone would like to join me,chrisinct and bama feel free to respond but please bare in mind its always a bit crazy when we go hunting so bring your silly head with you.

Tony Two-Cent
03-06-2013, 10:20 AM
I wish I lived closer, Lee! I bet you guys have a blast when you get together for a hunt. Best of luck, and I hope you find something good!

CTDirtFisher
03-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Lee what about the 6-10 of snow coming tonight ??

lee
03-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Ahh snow smow ...it will take more than that to keep me from swinging .
Any how Paul it looks like only an inch starting tomorrow afternoon.
Soooo....ya coming mate ..?

CTDirtFisher
03-07-2013, 06:51 AM
Ahh snow smow ...it will take more than that to keep me from swinging .
Any how Paul it looks like only an inch starting tomorrow afternoon.
Soooo....ya coming mate ..?

Thas the spirit Lee !! I wished I could... but it is a work day for me good sir...

I hope you guys come dragging in to night tired with pouched filled with old goodies and shiny :-)

GL !!

Paul

ssserena
03-07-2013, 05:33 PM
That's what I talking about.Snow smow!If I had my way ide take a flame thrower to the snow drifts and move to florida...

lee
03-07-2013, 05:43 PM
well im back from my day hunting in the snow and im happy to report ... it was worth it......yaaaaa !!!!
did i just say yaaaa like a bloody yank :huh:thinkingabout:......i am sooooo glad my mates in england dont come on here...lol...lol.
joking apart , i got a standing liberty and a realy cool perfume bottle with the glass stopper still in the top and bama got this bloody great hunk of silver that weighs about 12oz !!!!!! no clue what it is but it rings as silver on his E track and on my f4 , hopefully he will post a pic as i will as soon as the camera charges .

ssserena
03-07-2013, 06:47 PM
holy crap a standing liberty quarter,super cool find,never gotten one of those yet at least metal detecting.

CTDirtFisher
03-07-2013, 07:05 PM
well im back from my day hunting in the snow and im happy to report ... it was worth it......yaaaaa !!!!
did i just say yaaaa like a bloody yank :huh:thinkingabout:......i am sooooo glad my mates in england dont come on here...lol...lol.
joking apart , i got a standing liberty and a realy cool perfume bottle with the glass stopper still in the top and bama got this bloody great hunk of silver that weighs about 12oz !!!!!! no clue what it is but it rings as silver on his E track and on my f4 , hopefully he will post a pic as i will as soon as the camera charges .

Lee... We've been here before now haven't we... *taps_foot* :poke:

lee
03-07-2013, 07:22 PM
The wife's on the putor, I'm on her tablet thingies .
When she comes off ill be on.