PDA

View Full Version : Coin- Danube baricad, again I was lucky.

serega
03-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Hi friends.
Today I was on the hunt, and was there for 6 hours ...
In the afternoon I went to the place of hunting, and started looking for coins on the beach ... But water was very close and I could not look for coins there - where they are ... I went to the beach for 3 hours and found only five Soviet coins 1930-1980 years ...
Today Greek coins was not a day has been marred by ...
I thought ... No! No no! Serge! You have to find a coin, the good coin ...
So I decided to change the place and start hunting on land, on the site of the Horde's parking ... (Where they lived and ate sheep and poultry)
It is near and I was 10 minutes on the spot ...
I started to dig holes on the ground where they had tents, but I found only the bones of sheep and of ceramics, broken pots and jars ...
But,,,,, Good Luck friends with persistent))) And I found this coin)))
This is my next barrikat,,, very rare coin, all dates are in 1295 year ... 1.1 gr silver coin ....
In the photo you can see her in a filthy state (hard to understand what it is) and after washing.
Scooter now I do not go hunting)))
bought a bike and a hedgehog on it to hunt ... <} ( made in china)
But it's killing me :stretcher: 10 miles in day (bad roads and lots of hills) ... Soon I will be ordering for him-wheel motor and battery ... :happy: 24 v

starman2
03-09-2013, 05:09 PM
:waving: Hey Serega! Very nice old coin!! WTG! Nice motor bike! That will get you there. Nice photo's. I like it, when you show photo's of where you're at. Have a good season! :grouphug:

aloldstuff
03-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Persistance does pay off.....now thats an early coin... :congrats: Like the bike..

serega
03-09-2013, 05:53 PM
:waving: Hey Serega! Very nice old coin!! WTG! Nice motor bike! That will get you there. Nice photo's. I like it, when you show photo's of where you're at. Have a good season! :grouphug:

:beerbuddy:

Tony Two-Cent
03-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Incredible coin, Serega! :wow:

718 years old! :shocked04:

What country is it from?

serega
03-10-2013, 01:42 AM
Incredible coin, Serega! :wow:

718 years old! :shocked04:

What country is it from?

Golden horde ( Mongol empere) :pirate:

Lodge Scent
03-11-2013, 05:31 PM
Golden horde ( Mongol empere) :pirate:

Well, I guess a Golden horde might be a really good find. I don't know much about such things. I will say that is a great coin though. Congrats ! thumbsup01

serega
03-12-2013, 02:33 AM
Well, I guess a Golden horde might be a really good find. I don't know much about such things. I will say that is a great coin though. Congrats ! thumbsup01

The Golden Horde is the largest Empire (in history)
Empire occupied the area of ​​land - more than was the USSR
Empire of the Golden Horde in the 11-13 century, this would be like - the whole territory of the former USSR modern Mongolia, Asia Minor, part of Eastern Europe
All of the Mongol empire was built the robbery and to capture territory, although they have been developed craft. Coins made ​​in each area is different,
Internal divisions in the leadership of the Empire (dynasty) and the defeat of the army of Khan in the war against Russian in 1380 - put the empire to the brink of collapse. in the 14th century, the empire was gone,

Mudder
04-01-2013, 09:42 PM
:wow: What a nice find, you have every reason to be proud of this one. :bananadance: :clapping: :clapping:

POKIE73
04-02-2013, 06:33 AM
what a great find its hard for us over in the states to imagine finds that you make on a average day the age of the coins that you find are unheard of to most of us congrats on a great hunt dennis