PDA

View Full Version : This #8 counts!

AmxFred
03-10-2013, 04:44 PM
I didn't get this one from the McDonald's drive thru! Went south this morning with my hunting buddy Earl. Got to where I thought would be huntable but I was wrong so we kept going south until we found another location. Finally we stopped and had some diggable ground. As soon as we started to hunt the rain began to pour. I ended up with 8 clad coins totaling .83 cents, one Wheatie and my 8th silver coin of 2013! :happy: A 1951-S Washington quarter! <: After an hour and a half we were soaked and frozen so we decided to head home. Happy hunting to all! :beerbuddy:

POKIE73
03-10-2013, 05:10 PM
ok that one counts i dint know you guys were going dennis :bananadance: :bananadance:

Tony Two-Cent
03-10-2013, 07:11 PM
Yep, that one definitely counts! It's always a blast getting a silver quarter! <:

:congrats:

ssserena
03-10-2013, 08:51 PM
dont feel bad dennis ive tried to get into there click for a while.I guess it takes time,once your used to hunting with buddies its super hard to trust others and hunt with new people!Good quarter bye the way fred! :clapping:

aloldstuff
03-11-2013, 05:05 AM
Soaked and frozen, just you're typical detectorist scenario rofl. :congrats: on getting your 8th.

marinedad
03-11-2013, 07:41 AM
way to go fred, :perfect10:
hey ssserena, fred asked me to go too but you talked about wanting to go south this weekend with me, >:{ but your wife wanted to go instead. :crying02: how did that go? i don't see any postings of your finds. i lost out on going out with fred because? i was dropped from your trip south :crying02: :crying02: can't we all get along and detect with whomever we want to for whatever reasons. >{ >{ >:tongue: >:tongue:

AmxFred
03-11-2013, 08:51 AM
dont feel bad dennis ive tried to get into there click for a while.I guess it takes time,once your used to hunting with buddies its super hard to trust others and hunt with new people!Good quarter bye the way fred! :clapping:

Would you like a little cheese with that whine! :crying02:

ssserena
03-11-2013, 01:10 PM
Dont worry mark we will be detecting alot this spring.My trip got postponed till next weekend ill post then. :grouphug:

ssserena
03-11-2013, 01:15 PM
I would like to meet fred though,hes the only one in the area detectist i havent met.I might have seen him when we all were in that small town south of dekalb you remember.I got an awsome signal in the back part super deep,when we go to h#@#$%@# this spring ill show you were it is!Its in the corn field behind the ball diamond.

CODY
03-12-2013, 09:56 AM
:wow: Very nice silver! :congrats: