PDA

View Full Version : 2 Half Dozen Silver Hunts Including a Silver British Half Crown Dug in Tennessee

JdsCoins
03-10-2013, 09:53 PM
I have been hunting so hard lately with the nice spring weather that my errands have been backing up! I managed to hunt for almost 15 hours over the last few days. Trying out a lot of new spots. :)
Sorry I haven't been taking pics, I just haven't had the time yet other than getting the videos posted.
I wish you all the best hunting this spring! :grin:

Metal Detecting March 9th 2013 - Half Dozen Silvers! Do you ever refer to silver as ugly? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuGK9gE6Ed8#ws)

Metal Detecting March 10th 2013 - SILVER BRITISH HALF CROWN! Another Half Dozen Silvers Hunt! =D (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsY-VsC8yR0#ws)

Atokad
03-10-2013, 11:59 PM
What part of Tennessee are you in? I have not watched the videos (que'd up now) yet so if you say in them I'm sorry!

I'm near Knoxville is why I ask.

Atokad
03-11-2013, 12:14 AM
nevermind I heard you say Missionary Ridge :)

*you changed it to Lookout Mtn, still know where that is. I have to go down that way week after next. Some nice finds in that 1st park - and whoever left those plugs needs a swift kick in the ass.

Tony Two-Cent
03-11-2013, 07:47 AM
Great finds, Jon! I love that British Half Crown! I've never found one of those, what a great coin!

lee
03-11-2013, 09:00 AM
the crowns are great aint thay ? but now you gota find the prettiest english coin of all.... the florin .
well done mate , shes a stunner !!!!!

leslie(nova scotia)
03-11-2013, 11:26 AM
From the land of the Bluenose.....awseome vid and finds! <;)

CODY
03-12-2013, 11:54 PM
Sweet! :congrats:

starman2
03-14-2013, 10:15 PM
:omg:! Too many great finds to comment on. But WTG on the Half Crown. What a great find! :congrats: on an awesome hunt! And great videos. Your keeping me going, until I can get out there. Got out the other day for an hour or so. Found a couple coins. But most of the areas I wanted to search. Was still froze up, about 3 inches down. Keep it up! |:cheering: