PDA

View Full Version : Wheat Harvest and WOW what relics Silver #25 #26 What a Hunt

bamadigtab
03-16-2013, 07:38 PM
I hit 2 sited one yesterday and one today, no silver yesterday but a different story today. Today I went out and hit the old 1700's site again today. Got several Wheat's and 2 mercs making me silver #25 #26. Only 4 to go to reach my goal of 30 for the year by the end of March. I also found nickle based spoons and forks that was once silver plated. I hit the site yesterday where I found the dime trifecta and recovered 13 wheats and a 1943 Canadian penny, I got no silver but I'm not finished with that site yes. I should still pull more silver seeing I got 13 wheats yesterday. We will see. I found another pocket knife today and some ornate decor. I combined the hunts from yesterday and today cause I did not find silver yesterday breaking a 5 consecutive hunt silver streak so today I'm starting over with Silver #25 and #26 for the year.

Anyway I got 4 more this month to reach my goal for the month. If I get more it will put me ahead for my goal of 100 by years end, we will see. Pics are below as well as video. HH and hope the video's are entertaining. I will do a video of what I do and how I am able to pull my silver numbers after this month and review the first quarter of 2013. Hope I can help with a few tips. Be looking for this informative video.

As always the video and pics for this hunt is below.

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW

[size=24pt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRqbwFbA6YI

POKIE73
03-16-2013, 10:07 PM
congrats on yet another great hunt silver and all the rest make a great day dennis

bamadigtab
03-17-2013, 12:00 AM
Posted by: POKIE73

congrats on yet another great hunt silver and all the rest make a great day dennis

Silver always makes for a great hunt. ::usaflag:: |:cheering:

aloldstuff
03-17-2013, 12:14 PM
:congrats: on all those keepers. Your silver count is growing in leaps and bounds.

bamadigtab
03-18-2013, 04:20 PM
:congrats: on all those keepers. Your silver count is growing in leaps and bounds.

Looking to get 100 by the end of the year .... When I reach my goal I'll be doing this :happy: :happy:

jkress
03-20-2013, 12:09 AM
:clapping: Great hunt bamadigtab. thumbsup01 Love the Merc. :smitten:
Congrats. :beerbuddy: