PDA

View Full Version : Another first Big Silver and a great 6 silver day with Jewlery

bamadigtab
03-16-2013, 08:21 PM
This is from a hunt I did several weeks back not today hope you enjoy.

Had a great day out today, was out about 4 hours maybe a little less. I've only been out 2 times this year the first I found a real ugly rosie. Today I found another first for me BIG SILVER, A Walker, very nice. I found 15 wheats and 6 silver coins and a sterling silver ring about 3/8 inch wide, and about size 5. A small ring but hey sterling. The walker was my 3rd silver coin of the day, but it did have friends in the same hole was a wheat and also the 42 washington quarter. I was as Phil on Duck Dynasty says,Happy, Happy, Happy. I also found a nice small compact and a copper WOW token coin that was the same size of the half I found. If any one has any info on the WOW coin please give me feed back. My list of silver coins are as follows: 3 mercs, 1 Walker, 1 Washington, and 1 silver war nickle, making a total of 7 silvers for the year. Not as good as some but still not to bad for only 2 hunts this year. I'm, Happy, Happy, Happy LOL. Well here is the vid and as always pictures are below

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR THE VIDEO

[size=11pt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-wX_Cr2Hyg

POKIE73
03-16-2013, 10:03 PM
congrats on a great hunt what a day you had nice silver dennis

bamadigtab
03-16-2013, 11:56 PM
Posted by Pokie73
congrats on a great hunt what a day you had nice silver dennis

Yep! One of my better days. The Walker was a highlight. It will be hard to match that one. :bananadance: <: nice pirate booty :pirate:

Ill Digger
03-17-2013, 02:15 AM
What? :dontknow: No clad? ::huh::............... :poke: lol Just Kiddin'

I'd say you had a amazing day too! :perfect10:
It's not very often to have hunts like this!
Sweet finds! thumbsup01
Congrats! :grin:

skribnodsister
03-17-2013, 07:11 AM
:wow: Awesome hunt! :congrats: on all that Silver! :perfect10: :perfect10:

aloldstuff
03-17-2013, 12:10 PM
:congrats: on all those silvers, nothing like looking in the hole and seeing BIG silver. Very nice hunting

starman2
03-18-2013, 08:49 AM
:wow:! :congrats: on your first Silver WL Half !! And a big :peace: on the rest of your silver finds! WTG!

bamadigtab
03-18-2013, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the kind comments!!!! So far one if not the best hunt of the year! Looking to beat it soon <:

jkress
03-20-2013, 12:38 AM
Wow... :peace:
Big silver, love the WLH, plus all the extras here. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

A great big congratulations to you bamadigtab. :beerbuddy:

bamadigtab
03-21-2013, 12:31 AM
Wow... :peace:
Big silver, love the WLH, plus all the extras here. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

A great big congratulations to you bamadigtab. :beerbuddy:

Thanks I :smitten: the WLH also ..... I was stunned and shaking when I pulled it out of the ground.

del
03-21-2013, 02:51 AM
a great group of silver |:cheering: |:cheering: love the big silver and ring :smitten: