PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys....just found this forum...

scdigger
03-19-2013, 09:37 AM
Just dropping in to say hey. I see there are other new guys from SC here too. Take care!

G

aloldstuff
03-19-2013, 09:41 AM
Welcome from western MA. Glad you found us. How long have you been detecting? What type of detector are you using? Feel free to post upsome of your best finds.

Al

Tony Two-Cent
03-19-2013, 12:10 PM
Welcome from Illinois! :waving:

I'm anxious to see some of the coins and relics you find in South Carolina! :yes:

Glad to have you here, and best of luck finding treasure! |:cheering:

scdigger
03-19-2013, 12:14 PM
Thanks Tony!

Welcome from Illinois! :waving:

I'm anxious to see some of the coins and relics you find in South Carolina! :yes:

Glad to have you here, and best of luck finding treasure! |:cheering:

scdigger
03-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Hi Al. Thanks! Been relic and artifact hunting for about 36 years. What machine have I not used:huh: hmmmm currently, my machine of choice is the Tecknetics T2 SE. Not sure if you ever watch any digging videos on YouTube...I've put up at few...

http://www.youtube.com/scdigger

Greg

Welcome from western MA. Glad you found us. How long have you been detecting? What type of detector are you using? Feel free to post upsome of your best finds.

Al

aloldstuff
03-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Hi Al. Thanks! Been relic and artifact hunting for about 36 years. What machine have I not used:huh: hmmmm currently, my machine of choice is the Tecknetics T2 SE. Not sure if you ever watch any digging videos on YouTube...I've put up at few...

Greg

36 years...thats a very long time. Bet you've seen some technology changes. Now that mention it I do watch youtube videos and I am sure that I have seen some of yours.

OxShoeDrew
03-19-2013, 12:35 PM
Nice to have you here! I also run a T2....I hope to learn a trick or two from your 36 years :wow: Welcome from the nutmeg state.

del
03-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Hello Greg , welcome to American Detectorist :waving: its nice to see another relic hunter on the forum and i'm looking toward seeing what you find from down your way.

Dan

Ill Digger
03-19-2013, 03:54 PM
Hey Greg! :waving:
Welcome to the forum from the cornfields of Illinois! :groovy:

Not sure if you ever watch any digging videos on YouTube...I've put up at few...

That's a understatement! lol

CODY
03-21-2013, 09:58 PM
Welcome aboard from Mississippi. Glad to have you here. Looking forward to your finds and post.

jkress
03-21-2013, 10:25 PM
A great big welcome from Iowa G. :clapping: Thank you for joining us here on American Detectorist. :beerbuddy:

You are in one heck of a historically rich area, I can't wait to follow your hunts here. :->

Fire Fighter 43
03-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Welcome to the forum from SE Wisconsin, it is good to have you with us. Good luck this season and Happy hunting.

Sal66
03-24-2013, 03:33 AM
:) Welcome to the greatest forum around . The people here are great and very helpful . It's not like some of those large forums where no one know you by name and your posts get buried 10 minutes after you make a post.
I've had my eye on those Detectors for a while now, they look very easy to use like my trusty White's XLT. Well anyways, welcome aboard!

serega
03-24-2013, 04:01 AM

Greg

Hi
welcome :grouphug:

I heve T2 - cool mashine thumbsup01

Lowjiber
03-24-2013, 07:38 AM
Welcome from desert southwest. :waving:

Wisconsin Lockman
04-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Welcome from West Central Wisconsin.