PDA

View Full Version : Gold from the cut once again !

whydah
03-20-2013, 08:19 PM
Well I got to the cut a little on the early side...I couldn't sleep knowing there may be more GOLD waiting for me....I wasn't alone....There were many other treasure hunters thinking the same.... I did manage about 15 minutes to myself, but It didn't matter, just got some clad. then a nice sound of silver in the headphones...I pulled a nice Seated Liberty Dime dated 1877... and then a nice silver quarter in the next hole... In the meantime, I was joined by 4 others that were just as in a hurry to find Gold as I was... It was windy and raw... That made matters worst... I was listening hard for the faint signals.....and then to my surprise I pulled a nice little scalloped shell Gold ring from the depths.... Ok monkey off my back and then another silver, this time a sterling ring, as I looked up I saw a friend signaling to me that he had a GOLD..... as I was walking to him to take a look, I glanced down, and saw a Gold Ring laying on top of the mud, man it don't get better than that.... I thanked him for calling me over....lolol.... He then proceded to show me a Beutiful 22 K Medallion almost the size of a half dollar.... I was speechless.... what a fantastic find.... A few more clads and silvers and the tide was pushing us out... Back again tomorrow....Happy Hunting and thanks for looking....

Skamaniac
03-20-2013, 10:06 PM
Wow! Very nice finds. Green with envy! :envious:

del
03-21-2013, 04:57 AM
great looking gold :loveit: :loveit:

aloldstuff
03-21-2013, 05:25 AM
Amazing finds....makes me want to hunt the beaches.... :congrats:

desert badger
03-21-2013, 12:22 PM
awesome find |:cheering: :congrats: