PDA

View Full Version : WHITES V3I / Wireless Headphones / Li-Ion 40 + hour battery

whydah
03-21-2013, 07:08 AM
I have a WHITES Vision upgraded to a V3I software from Whites... This machine is in perfect working order..has the screen protector for those who like a clean window... It has served me well...I have taken exsteme care of this machine , never ever seen water...fresh or salt...and never used in the rain...Some light normal scuffs and scratches from normal use...Comes with a Double D coil....It will come with 2 nicad batteries and charger... a pair of perfect working wireless headphones and I will throw in the newest and best goody of all...A brand New Li - Ion 2900 Battery and charger only months old...Original cost was $200.00 direct from factory....It will serve you for almost a week or longer without having to change a battery....great for those long days or hunting trips when far from the truck...I also have the original box for the detector.... looking to trade for a CTX 30-30 or of equil value...This unit peforms perfectly..... Or I will sell it outrite...with everything included this package would sell over $2000.00....Make me a serious offer or trade...