PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to get a hunt for anyone in the CT or MA area

sjv
04-19-2010, 08:47 AM
Have some leads and maybe a donation will help in getting permission. The club I use to belong to YTC will pay to hunt and whats even better is they have insurance coverage. Ill run it by the present President of the club. What do you CT an MA residents think? :-\

coinnut
04-19-2010, 04:25 PM
Have some leads and maybe a donation will help in getting permission. The club I use to belong to YTC will pay to hunt and whats even better is they have insurance coverage. Ill run it by the present President of the club. What do you CT an MA residents think? :-\

The only thing with the insurance is that you have to be a member of the club to be covered. It doesn't cover non members as far as I knew.

sjv
04-20-2010, 11:07 AM
Del and you aren't members anymore?

coinnut
04-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Del and you aren't members anymore?

Yea, we're members, but I must have misunderstood your post. I thought you were trying to get a group hunt together with the forum members. :confused: I'm not sure if we mixed forum members and YTC members, they would all be covered with the liability Insurance from the club? Set me straight Sal rofl

sjv
04-21-2010, 12:41 PM
Sorry I should of been more specific :bop: . I said I was going to join this month but it never happened. My wife wants to go with me, so maybe in May. I guess she's curious what we do there. I said yeah there's alot of hot chicks lol lol lol.

del
04-21-2010, 01:04 PM
My wife wants to go with me, so maybe in May. I guess she's curious what we do there. I said yeah there's alot of hot chicks lol lol lol.

hot chicks :confused: :huh: at our club , well i suppose if you count George and his long hair , theres maybe one. lol lol rofl rofl :poke: :tongue: :kiss:

Ill Digger
04-23-2010, 11:59 PM
hot chicks :confused: :huh: at our club , well i suppose if you count George and his long hair , theres maybe one. lol lol rofl rofl :poke: :tongue: :kiss:
lol rofl lol rofl

coinnut
04-24-2010, 10:17 PM

Jealousy will get you nowhere lol I work hard at my girlish figure rofl

lol rofl lol rofl

Hey don't encourage him lol it only makes him grow stronger :crazy:

del
04-24-2010, 10:42 PM
I work hard at my girlish figure

well might i suggest shaving the beard and IMPLANTS rofl rofl rofl :poke: :poke: :tongue:

John M
04-25-2010, 04:10 PM
Sal I'd be interested in going.If I remember correctly the YTC insurance only covers a club function and it's members only.If you are suggesting a forum sponsored hunt the insurance would not cover that.