PDA

View Full Version : Been trolling and decided to join

barlowchiro
03-26-2013, 08:28 AM
Greetings from Pittsburgh. Just got back into the hobby a few weeks ago. Picked up an Etrac and have been reading everything that I can on it and watching tons of videos. Nothing else to do except wait for the snow to melt...

Tony Two-Cent
03-26-2013, 08:32 AM
Welcome from Illinois, Barlow! :waving:

And welcome back to this wonderful hobby as well! I think you made a great choice with the E-Trac, I've had mine for 2 years now and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I'm waiting for the snow to melt also. We got 12 of the white stuff on Sunday. Ugh.

Best of luck and keep us updated on your progress with the E-Trac! |:cheering:

aloldstuff
03-26-2013, 09:53 AM
Welcome from western MA. Glad to see that you have entered the madness once again. The Etrac is a great machine and looking forward to your future posts.

CODY
03-26-2013, 10:46 AM
Welcome to the forum. Welcome from Mississippi. Glad to have you aboard. Looking forward to your post and finds.

Fire Fighter 43
03-27-2013, 06:56 PM
Welcome back to the hobby and the forum from SE Wisconsin. The Etrac is a great machine I'm sure you will enjoy using it. Good luck this season and happy hunting.

Ill Digger
03-27-2013, 11:53 PM
Hey barlowchiro! :waving:
Welcome to the forum from the cornfields of Illinois! :groovy:
Can't wait to see what your unearthin' out there on the east coast! :drool: :->

del
03-28-2013, 04:57 AM
Hello barlowchiro :waving: , glad you decided join us and put aside your trollish ways lol lol we have a great bunch of people here and a lot of experienced members too. welcome back to the hobby and to the forum :yes:.

Dan

Mudder
04-01-2013, 09:21 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. You picked up a great machine and you have been doing all your homework. Will be looking forward to all the great finds that you will be showing us soon.. :waving:

Wisconsin Lockman
04-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Welcome Lawman from West Central Wisconsin.