PDA

View Full Version : V3 gets the Gold

yazoo
04-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Saturdays hunt with Magic.14K.Went to a park he and I had hit several times. Was there about 10 mins some kids flock around me so I start giving them the clad as Magic boogies away. After a few mins the boys all leave and this little girl stayed following me around and collecting the clad. Then I got a hit that sounded off different than usual and VDI was 17-18 every time I swung over the target. I told the little girl it sounded to be good, I pulled it out of the ground in three pieces and the lil girl says its gold its gold. Then she got up and left. I went to find Magic My day was shot.For finding goodies anyway.Always is if I find something in the first 15-20 mins. Was using my program in best data. Thanks H.H. Yazoo

SeabeeRon
04-19-2010, 05:50 PM
One word...BEAUTIFUL!! :yes:

hoser
04-19-2010, 05:54 PM
What brother BEE said. lol I will add OUTSTANDING as well. thumbsup01

Epi-hunter
04-19-2010, 06:02 PM
Very nice!!!

angellionel
04-19-2010, 06:06 PM
Sweet find! thumbsup01

moseng
04-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Like that... all nice and shiny! Congrats!!

coinnut
04-19-2010, 07:42 PM
Nice gold :shocked04: What does that puppy weigh? lol That is one big bracelet. Super find. Makes for a good month or more right there. Silver is nice, but you can never argue with gold lol

Freddy13
04-21-2010, 12:05 PM
Hey Yazoo!
Nice find! Ya know if I was there with ya, I would have found that! LOL!

Good Find Bro!
thumbsup01

Cheap Thrills
04-21-2010, 12:51 PM
Congrats yazoo , sounds like it's like a real nice piece thumbsup01. Unfortunately all I can see is a blank picture with a little red x in a black box on the top left hand corner :( . I'll mosey on over to Mozilla Firefox and see if I can view it there .

Baba

Oh , I see , you only have a few seconds to see it before it vanishes ( I tried again ). So once again the old adage of you snooze , you lose holds true .That is a very nice bracelet . Nice find .

Now the picture is staying on . Yeah , this computer is nutting up on me !! :crying02:

coinnut
04-23-2010, 11:05 AM
Congrats yazoo , sounds like it's like a real nice piece thumbsup01. Unfortunately all I can see is a blank picture with a little red x in a black box on the top left hand corner :( . I'll mosey on over to Mozilla Firefox and see if I can view it there .

Baba

Oh , I see , you only have a few seconds to see it before it vanishes ( I tried again ). So once again the old adage of you snooze , you lose holds true .That is a very nice bracelet . Nice find .

Now the picture is staying on . Yeah , this computer is nutting up on me !! :crying02:

Hey Baba, Sometimes I get that X box instead of the picture loading. I just right click and hit show picture and most of the time it loads up, although very slowly sometimes lol I can see his picture OK though. Hope that helps ya.

Cheap Thrills
04-23-2010, 02:05 PM
Hey Baba, Sometimes I get that X box instead of the picture loading. I just right click and hit show picture and most of the time it loads up, although very slowly sometimes lol I can see his picture OK though. Hope that helps ya.

Thanks for the tip coinnut thumbsup01 , the picture comes on normally now ( I guess the computer figures it had enough fun with me ) lol .

Baba