PDA

View Full Version : Silvers - Wheats - GOLD/DIAMONDS

aloldstuff
03-31-2013, 11:18 AM
My Easter obligations did not start until 2:30pm so I had some time this morning to go swing. I decided to go to an old ball field here in town. Was really trying for a Buffalo but not today. The first pass I got this nickle signal and started to dig. Said 4 down, and that beautiful ring pops out. I said to myself, now thats gonna be one of those heartstoppers I read about. :dontknow: Put it in my pouch and continued on. I then got a nice 81 VDI and got the 1939 merc. After a couple of wheats I get another nice 82 VDI and the 1956 rosie appears. 1919 was the earliest wheat.

Wrapped it up after about 3 hours and as I was sitting in my car I decided to look at the ring. I put my glasses on and saw the 14K... :cheering: <: <: :bananadance:

Hey Rob, still no buff but after today who cares..... :tongue:

CODY
04-01-2013, 03:25 AM
WOW Al! Do It! Great hunt and finds. I have yet to find gold. :congrats: on the great finds :perfect10:

skribnodsister
04-01-2013, 03:59 AM
Awesome hunt Al! :cheering: Gold, Silver and Diamonds...What a great day you had :peace: Congrats :perfect10: :perfect10:

POKIE73
04-01-2013, 05:37 AM
nice finds i have yet to find gold with my e trac congrats on yours dennis

Tony Two-Cent
04-01-2013, 07:45 AM
Woo hoo! That ring is a terrific find, Al! :happydance01: Better than a Buffalo any day!

Good job on the silvers too! :clapping:

CTDirtFisher
04-01-2013, 09:48 AM
AU, AG, and Wheaties... does it get any better ??

RobW
04-01-2013, 12:15 PM
That's some great hunting Al.....I wanted to see this post so bad..and as I told you I'm flat out today, I asked another attorney while I was in their office if I could use their computer for a few min... lol

You may need to go back to where you found that ring....it's part of a wedding set and is actually the lower ring which means that the BIGGER diamond ring had to come off before that one! It might be lurking around that area too thumbsup01

But still managing 2 silvers from that place is pretty impressive, we've hit it a few times and only got clad...might have to reconsider spending a bit more time there

Ill Digger
04-03-2013, 10:56 PM
:wow: Awesome hunt Al!!
Silver and gold in one hunt. :thinkingabout: Now there's something you don't see very often! \:hammer: |:confused:)
Congrats! :grin:

You may need to go back to where you found that ring....it's part of a wedding set and is actually the lower ring which means that the BIGGER diamond ring had to come off before that one! It might be lurking around that area too thumbsup01
:yes: Good point Rob! thumbsup01
I never would've even noticed that! 8/