PDA

View Full Version : More Half Dollars from the cut !

whydah
03-31-2013, 07:20 PM
Well the cut keeps coming through for me...The pickings are slim, but I keep managing to pull silver that has been passed over by others... I won't give me secret away, but lets just say it's working in my favor....In the past two hunts, I have pulled yet again 2 more Walking Libery Half Dollars... this makes 12 & 13 for this year already...One is dated 1916...and I might add she is in fantastic shape...and the other a 1942....Still gettingStanding Liberty Quarters, Washington Quarters, Barber dimes, Indian Head pennies, Buffo Nickels, Shield Nickels, Mercury Dimes and odd trinkets in between... Today was kinda odd for me, I found the relidgous things on Easter Sunday to boot, how crazy is that.... Two sterling rings, one has Jusus on a cross, and the other one has Joseph holding baby Jesus... and the last one was a St.Christopher medal...I think he is telling me somthing.... It was a great hunt today... Tomorrow I am using my new Minelab CTX 30-30...will post up with my finds.... Happy Hunting....

aloldstuff
03-31-2013, 07:33 PM
What a great hunt. Very smart to keep your hunting style a secret. Your 1/2 dollar count is amazing. :congrats: on all those nice keepers

Tony Two-Cent
03-31-2013, 07:57 PM
What and incredible pile of coins and silver jewelry! :wow:

That's more Walking Liberty Halves than I've found in my lifetime! You're right, that 1916 is in great shape for a beach find!

Whatever your secret is, it is working great! thumbsup01

:congrats:

396nova
04-01-2013, 01:04 PM
:omg: Very nice. That beach cut is sure giving up some great finds. Great posts like yours are an inspiration for us unable to get out yet. :perfect10:

Fire Fighter 43
04-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Very nice you have one hell of a nice cut, keep them coming.