PDA

View Full Version : CTX 30 30 first hunt = ( GOLD ) from the you guessed it The Cut

whydah
04-01-2013, 02:09 PM
:pirate:Just got my shipment of the Minelab CTX 30 30 in yesterday, I couldn't wait to give it a whirl....As all of you know, I have been hunting the cut for the better part of a month every chance I got... So have many others too... I have been scoring well with the silver coins and the method I have been using has paid me back over & over... Today it was time to get serious... I went back to the same cut, and my very first & second signals both turned up V nickels....WOW are you kidding me? How could I have done this place so well, and walked rite over these coins just yesterday?... The CTX is going to take some getting used to, but I think I did well for the first day in a hunted out cut... lololol....I didn't get many coins today, but what I dug were all quality coins from back in the day... The oldest being a Shield Nickel from 1864.... sounded just like gold.... Some of the finds from today also included a nice Barber Quarter, Buffalo Nickel, Mercury Dime, Silver Chain and Medallion with a Sail Boat on it. a small Sterling Piglet from a charm bracelet, another crackerjack box trophy cup, I also dug the biggest C Z Diamond earring it must be about 4 or 5 carrots.... It sure is a purdy one... I also dug 4 Relidgous Medals today from down in the depths...I am talking very very deep stuff...and last but not least another 14 K Claddah Ring down at least 18 inches...and yes it sounded just like GOLD... Loving it already... Thanks for looking... Happy Hunting... :perfect10:

aloldstuff
04-01-2013, 02:18 PM
First day out with the 3030 and you scored gold...fantastic. Can't wait to see what you get after you master this machine. :congrats: on the finds.

CODY
04-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Sweet finds. :congrats:

Fire Fighter 43
04-10-2013, 03:34 PM
:congrats: on the gold, WTG

ejmrods
04-21-2013, 10:27 AM
:omg: Love the color