PDA

View Full Version : CTX 30 30 Day 2 Many Silvers still there...

whydah
04-02-2013, 03:53 PM
:pirate: Today I met up with a friend, who had permission to hunt a private beach, but it was sanded in completely. So we decided to give the famous cut another go at it... We went to the Northern most part this time.. It's about a half mile up the road from yesterdays area... As we went down to the beach, we stopped and talked to another guy who was on his way out because he said he had hit it very hard yesterday & this morning and cleaned it out for us...LOLOLOL I said I'll give it a shot anyway... I think before he got to his truck, I had 2 silver coins in my pouch...He did a nice job cleaning out the area....LOLOLOL ..... I won't say what kind of detector he was using, but he certainly walked over these coins, just a few minutes before... His tracks were in the mud everywhere... Once again I kicked some but on the silvers, and relidgous medals... I just can't beleive how much stuff is still in that cut... I ended up after about 2 hours of non stop digging with 16 silver coins, a V nickel, a War Nickel,a Shield Nickel,a Chineese Coin that seems to be silver, never seen one like it before.... An earring, bullets, and 3 Indian Head pennies.... Not a bad days work for day number 2 with the Minelab CTX 3030... I will be back tomorrow you can bet on that...Happy Hunting

aloldstuff
04-02-2013, 04:48 PM
I am in awe at what you are accomplishing at that cut..... |:confused:) |:confused:) |:confused:)

Tony Two-Cent
04-02-2013, 08:35 PM
Man, you are tearing it up! I've never seen so much come out of one site in such a short amount of time! That has to be some fun hunting!

:perfect10:

Fire Fighter 43
04-10-2013, 03:33 PM
That cut is a cut dreams are made of, WTG and keep it up.