PDA

View Full Version : I Like Ike!

SeabeeRon
04-20-2010, 12:44 PM
When I saw this large coin in my scoop my heart skipped a few beats and I was thinking &quot:beerbuddy:ig Silver! :drool: Alas, it is a '71 Eisenhower Dollar, but still a fun find. :yes: It was in the sand awhile, but not too long because it is discolored but not crusted like the older coins can get out here.
The watch and ring are costume, and about $5 in clad.

Cheap Thrills
04-20-2010, 01:54 PM
Nice going on the finds Ron !! If you want to have some priceless fun with that Ike Dollar buy something off the McDonald's dollar menu . I can almost guarantee
your server will have to bring the manager over to examine this strange money. A roll of Kennedy halves can cause some confusion also. lol

Baba

coinnut
04-20-2010, 04:55 PM
Yep, that's a relic from the past for sure lol Nice find. I never found one of those. It may not be worth a lot, but it sure looks good in the scoop. :yes:

del
04-20-2010, 07:49 PM
yes that would of been an attention getter for sure Ron :shocked04: :shocked04: ya deffinately don't see'em much anymore. nice haul buddy.i also like to stump the younger generations with the older coins as well as the dazed and confused looks on there faces is good for some laughs lol lol