PDA

View Full Version : Second day out and another good day.

skribnod
04-05-2013, 06:01 PM
Second day out and it was a great day. I made it out for a little over a hour and managed a few more silvers and some relics. Trying to find some new spots for future hunts....this one is done for! The owner is landscaping it and covering it over with 10 inches of fresh dirt crying01 . The targets were already over 7 down and I think it will be impossible to hunt it after that :crying02:. HH

Thought I had a silver spoon..turns out only silver plated.

skribnodsister
04-06-2013, 06:30 AM
Nice digs! Glad to see you got some more Silver out before he covers it with more dirt! :peace: What's the round thing-a compact or jewelry or something? :confused: Congrats on the Silver and all your finds! :perfect10:

CODY
04-06-2013, 06:55 AM
Great finds. Congrats on the silver.

aloldstuff
04-06-2013, 07:50 AM
Sorry to hear that fill will be taking over that great spot. :congrats: on the silvers, that 1940 merc looks really great.

Cheap Thrills
04-06-2013, 01:51 PM
Nice hunting . It's sad when a good spot gets removed or messed up . Any chance you can detect the new dirt that's being brought in ? You never know it may have come from a good spot also .

jkress
04-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Yep... your second day was a great on indeed. :clapping: It is great you rescued these keepers before they were lost forever. :smitten:

By coincidence, we had a very similar day on Friday. Two Mercs (one 1941) and a Rosie for me on Friday as well.

Congrats on the silver and relics.