PDA

View Full Version : Timmy meets Ms. Walker

Ill Digger
04-20-2010, 07:32 PM
It's been pretty slow for me for the past few weeks . But today I was fortunate!! I found my first Walking Liberty half dollar !!! Shortly after that I also found a 62 Rosie and a few wheats. Here's some of the other things and of course ALLLLL the garbage (well half of it anyway :rolleyes: ). I found all this in a yard I mowed while I was growing up. Just up the block from my house. I was thinking.... :rolleyes: about all the times I walked right over the top of this thing lol
Thats it in a nut shell...Thanks for lookin' & HH :cheesysmile:

hoser
04-20-2010, 07:52 PM
SEWWEEEETT! Big congrats on the big silver.

coinnut
04-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Nice Half! thumbsup01 I think we are having a half dollar epidemic on this forum lol After finding the half, you were probably saying awhhh, just a silver Roosy? lol Nice finds and I get that feeling of walking over treasure alot. :rolleyes:

angellionel
04-20-2010, 08:03 PM
That's a beautiful half, and some other nice finds too. Congrats!

Cheap Thrills
04-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Nice going on that great looking half , the Roosie , the other goodies and the debris removal . thumbsup01

Baba

Ill Digger
04-20-2010, 11:25 PM
After finding the half, you were probably saying awhhh, just a silver Roosy? lol
:rolleyes: :embarrassed: I was kinda hopin' for a Merc :yes: But after the beatings I've been takin' the last couple of hunts....I'll gladly take it :smitten: rofl

del
04-21-2010, 02:44 AM
thats a great looking coin Timmy , congrats on that big ole chunk of silver goodness lol thumbsup01 hope you get more this year buddy

SeabeeRon
04-21-2010, 06:49 PM
TIMMY!!!! :twirlingeyes: That is one sweet coin buddy! :smitten:

ProPointer
04-22-2010, 05:55 PM
:drool: :twirlingeyes: 8) :shocked04:

WTG! I have yet to find my first large denomination silver...

You hit big this time, a caped bust dime and now this, your on a roll. Don't stop!

tanacat
04-28-2010, 04:42 PM
Congrats on the half dollar!!! thumbsup01 thumbsup01 thumbsup01 I have yet to find one- maybe this weekend on the group hunt... :yes:

I'm looking forward to meeting you in person, see ya Friday :)

toehead
04-29-2010, 05:08 PM
Sweeet half there Illdigger! I would love to find one!! What coil were you swinging when you found her?

CBnKansas
04-29-2010, 05:29 PM
Awesome hunt for sure. My machine has not been turned on for so long it must hate me. I do have time to see all the cool stuff others are finding so keep posting! Man that is one lovely lady.

cb

Beefcake
04-29-2010, 06:52 PM
Awesome Walker! That's a pretty one!

tanacat
05-02-2010, 08:19 AM
Hey it was great meeting & hunting with you this weekend :) Looking forward to seeing what all you found - I love the silver turtle... (pewter?)

Ill Digger
05-02-2010, 11:59 PM
Sweeet half there Illdigger! I would love to find one!! What coil were you swinging when you found her?
Thanks !! I was using my stock 9.5.
The funny thing is my brand new D2 from Kellyco was sitting on my front step at the time, fresh off the UPS truck .

Awesome hunt for sure. My machine has not been turned on for so long it must hate me. I do have time to see all the cool stuff others are finding so keep posting! Man that is one lovely lady.
Thanks !!
Yeah it probably does!! lol
Blow the dust off that thing man and good look....you know you want to ;)

Awesome Walker! That's a pretty one!
Thanks Brian!! Your's too!! Sweet find!!
Yours is even nicer :yes: :crying02:

Ill Digger
05-03-2010, 12:50 AM
Hey it was great meeting & hunting with you this weekend :) Looking forward to seeing what all you found - I love the silver turtle... (pewter?)
Heah Tana !!! Thanks for lookin!!
That was cool this weekend !!
8) Totally far out, ricious and grovie man!!! (thats my hippie talk) rofl
It was really nice to finally get a chance meet and hunt with a fellow forum member!!!
Also got to meet Magic and his girl, Yazoo,FireFighter,Schreckey,SheepLady and a few others I can't think of right now...sorry guys.
I never did get a chance to let you use the Garrett PP. Sorry about that.
My atttention span is pretty short when I got my head phones on. It takes one beep and I'm....somewhere else lol
I'll put together a little thread tomarrow and show my meager finds. Yeah I don't know what it's made of...probably pewter.