PDA

View Full Version : Finds from my last couple hunts

skribnodsister
04-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Got out for a couple hunts, the first hunt was in the cow field which I think is pretty much hunted out did managed to get a 1905 IH pretty rough shape though, a hunk of lead and I think part of a button. Then went down to my old spot and got a little pendant mark sterling on both sides. Then Sunday afternoon went out by the old mines wow, really trashy, and got a few things- too bad the pocket watch wasn't in better shape- the train on the back was pretty cool, also got part of a miners carbide lamp, two I think beer bottles, the brown one says List on top and Platteville Wi on bottom, can't find anything on it the clear one says semrad Bros & Pusch Br G.Co Highland WI. Thanks for looking and HH everyone! Donna

jkress
04-08-2013, 10:31 PM
Great couple of hunts Donna. :clapping: You added some nice keepers to your collection.

IH's always make my day, but the bottles are cool and the watch is very interesting. Congrats.

Cheap Thrills
04-08-2013, 11:03 PM
Nice going , lotsa cool stuff there!! |:cheering:

Ill Digger
04-09-2013, 01:45 AM
:shocked01: You've been a busy little digger! :yes: lol
Lotsa nice finds there!
Congrats! :grin:
But the half a button intrigues me :thinkingabout: Looks interesting :dontknow:.. thumbsup01 Interesting is cool! :cool:
And who don't love findin' a little bit of silver! <:

aloldstuff
04-09-2013, 04:42 AM
Little bit of everything, IH, silver, button, bottles. Really like that silver pendant, looks old. :congrats: on the keepers.

CTDirtFisher
04-09-2013, 07:27 AM
:wow: I love the wide assortment... :wow:

:congrats:

Wisconsin Lockman
04-09-2013, 11:17 AM
Great Hunt thumbsup01

skribnodsister
04-09-2013, 08:47 PM
Thanks everyone, it sure was great to be able to finally get out and dig something after a long winter-seemed like eternity......Thought I'd post a picture after I got the watch back cleaned up some more. Hope to go back when I have more time to go a little slower. Also forgot about the fire brick, I know their is more of them out there too. HH Everyone! :smitten:

Tony Two-Cent
04-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Several very cool items there, Donna! That button in the first photo has an interesting design on it. It looks old, I wonder what it is?

I really like the pocket watch too! It's actually in better shape than most pocket watches that are dug. Still lots of the porcelain face left, and the train on the back is awesome!

Congrats on the finds! :clapping:

starman2
04-12-2013, 01:51 PM
:perfect10: A very cool bunch of finds Donna! I'm going to have to try one of them thar farm fields. WTG on some interesting old finds!!

Fire Fighter 43
04-12-2013, 02:18 PM
A nice bunch of finds, congrats and WTG |:cheering:

pulltabsteve
04-13-2013, 03:57 AM
The silver heart pendant is awesome :perfect10: I like the pocket watch with the train design too. |:cheering: Thats a nice assortment of goodies you got there. :clapping:

CODY
04-14-2013, 10:38 AM
WTG Donna. Nice finds. Love the old bottles. And the watch. Congrats on a great hunt.

milco
04-14-2013, 04:16 PM
Congrats on some really interesting finds! The button in the first pic looks very old, but can't make out the design.