PDA

View Full Version : A Week Of Hunts Field and Yard

Bell-Two
04-09-2013, 07:40 AM
Went out Wed through Saturday and had a good time although my finds were not plentiful. Doug did well with an Indian, V Nickel and a Merc. I did get an Indian and some interesting artifacts. First hunt was a bottle dig with the Dayton Digger, Steve Greene and Mark Ferguson. Friday finally got into a field I have been wanting to hunt for awhile and I scored an Indian and Diane got a Crotal Bell. Saturday it was Doug's day. Doug did well with an Indian, V Nickel and a Merc. I got a couple of wheats a neat lock, a glass bottle stopper a lipstick tube and some interesting what'sits. In the yard next to an huge old tree I dug a Lustre-Creme Shampoo jar out that dates back to the 1950's and it rattled....no not a coin cache...just a rock in it! There was an old tombstone at this house that was interesting. Here are some of the finds.

Hunting With Bell-Two #111 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REOgxKq1N8M&feature=share&list=UUGoremIxqV MFX1uW7k1mB0A#ws)

aloldstuff
04-09-2013, 08:26 AM
Nice hunting and :congrats: on the IH's and love the crotal bell

Wisconsin Lockman
04-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Nice Hunt. I like the lock.

del
04-10-2013, 05:41 AM
the lock would look great after an electrolysis bath , great looking crotal bell . it has an older look about it . |:cheering: |:cheering:

Fire Fighter 43
04-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Congrats on a nice hunt and some cool relics, WTG |:cheering: