PDA

View Full Version : Ghost towns, big silver and civil war relics!

Dr.Tones
04-11-2013, 11:14 PM
We had a great hunt! finally! and we got it on film. On this episode of Dirt Fishin America Dr.Tones and Pickhead metal detect a historic property for big silver coins while Dirt Digler and wife scout some ghost towns and mining camps for an upcoming episode. The civil war relic they find will surprise you! Thanks for watching! Don't forget to like and subscribe.

Dirt Fishin America Episode 5: BIG SILVER coins and ghost town treasures! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xlHT5sCl-c#ws)

aloldstuff
04-12-2013, 05:43 AM
Another nice video. :congrats: on the silvers and will be waiting for the ghost town video

Dr.Tones
04-12-2013, 12:18 PM
Want to see more videos like this? Help us spread the word by sharing the videos via email, Facebook, twitter... The more views, likes and subscribes we get the more time, money and effort we're able to put in. As always, happy hunting! Don't forget to like us on Facebook. Have an idea for a future episode? Feel free to PM or email me and we'll do our best to make it happen.

Fire Fighter 43
04-12-2013, 12:59 PM
Nice video and congrats on the silver. It's good to see another CTX in action. I subscribed to to your YouTube channel, my YouTube name is FFHEO43.

starman2
04-12-2013, 01:31 PM
:perfect10: Awesome video as usual! :congrats: on the Silver [size=24pt]BIG and small Waitin for the next episode!!