PDA

View Full Version : Gold, Diamonds, Silver Coins, Bullets &:beerbuddy:racelet

whydah
04-12-2013, 11:26 AM
:detecting:Went to the beach yesterday morning. It was a little on the chilly side... Hunted an area that had plenty of rocks showing so I started there... Not much for my efforts, a few coins and a brass bracelet with Warren incribed on the face... while I was heading to a new area, I bumped into Casper on the beach, we stopped and chatted for a few minutes, swapped storries we both hadn't had much luck at that point, so on to the next area that I hoped would be much better... One of my very first few targets were some strange bullets... Anyone know what hey are? some have designs on them ( Feathers) ?.... and a couple have funny looking heads...I then got a 10 K earring with Bagget Diamonds, they test real, but they are very small, but still a nice find.... I think there were 47 in total.... I also walked away with 2 Standing Liberty Quarters, 5 Mercury Dimes, 1 Indian Head penny, 26 Wheaties, 2 Buffalo Nickels, 2 Sterling Rings, one of them was another Claddagh...that makes 6 for this year.....Plus a few dollars in clad change, to sum it up, it seems that there is still plenty to find in the cut... It gets shaken up every tide....Happy Hunting this weekend..... :pirate:

aloldstuff
04-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Chilly hunting but you got some ice. That earring is very nice. No idea on the bullets.

:congrats: on another great hunt.

Tony Two-Cent
04-12-2013, 12:30 PM
That diamond earring is awesome! :wow:

And I continue to be amazed at the quantity of old coins that you find at the beach!

Keep up the good work, you're on a hot streak! :clapping:

Fire Fighter 43
04-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Nice hunt,, congrats on the Gold, WTG |:cheering:

BHNugget
04-13-2013, 10:52 PM
Great hunt!! Keep on diggin, I love seeing your beach finds! Makes me wish we had a real beach here, lol. :perfect10:

hamiddetecting
04-14-2013, 07:15 AM
You are master of detection ::usaflag:::perfect10: :congrats:
Very nice finds :omg:
Good luck next spin :detecting: