PDA

View Full Version : New here!

Indiana Jones
04-12-2013, 03:12 PM
Hello All! thumbsup01

I am Alex and I come from Austria! I find this Forum by searching about News for the Whites V3i.
Here in Austria there are not much people who has a Whites V3i. So, I become luck to find this Forum and read the interesting Posts of your
using with the V3i. Its not a easy Machine, but I love him.! :smitten:

I hope I will spend a beautiful time in this Forum and all great luck for your finds!

Sorry for my bad English!!!

Nice greets Alex!

del
04-12-2013, 03:26 PM
Hello :waving: Alex , welcome to the forum . no appology necessary Alex your english is much better than my Austrian will ever be and better than a lot of American people i know lol lol. what kind of places do you detect in Austria and what do you like to find most (coins , relics , jewelry, please post any favorite things you have already found ) , theres a few good V3i user's here and were here to help you out . glad you joined to be a member here Alex.

Dan

OxShoeDrew
04-12-2013, 05:21 PM
Nice to have you here Alex and I look forward to seeing the different types of finds that may be in your area. Welcome from the state of Connecticut.

Skamaniac
04-12-2013, 08:46 PM
Welcome from the shadow of Mt. St. Helens! I am looking forward to hear about and see photos of what you can find there.

Indiana Jones
04-13-2013, 05:27 AM
Hello! :waving:

Thank you for your welcomes!! :grouphug:

I am a coin and relic hunter. My favourite finds are from celtic and romans period. I will post some finds from here in the next time.

Thank you!

Nice greets Alex!

aloldstuff
04-13-2013, 07:45 AM
Welcome from western MA. Looking forward to your future posts. I also am using the V3i, love it.

Fire Fighter 43
04-13-2013, 01:13 PM
Welcome to the forum Alex, it is always nice to welcome someone from another part of the world. Looking forward to seeing some of your finds. Good luck with the V3i it is a great machine.

Wisconsin Lockman
04-14-2013, 11:43 AM
Welcome Alex. You have a great machine. Hope to see some pictures soon of your finds.

CODY
04-14-2013, 10:56 PM
Welcome Alex from Mississippi. Welcome to the forum.

Lowjiber
04-15-2013, 05:49 AM
Your English seems to be pretty good. Welcome to the forum from southeastern Nevada.

Tony Two-Cent
04-16-2013, 09:08 AM
Welcome from Illinois! :waving:

Your English is just fine, Alex! |:cheering:

I don't know anyone from Austria, but a friend of mine here in the States is originally from Passau, Germany on the Austrian border.

Glad you joined the forum! :beerbuddy:

Tony

tanacat
04-18-2013, 09:28 AM
Sorry for the late welcome- hope you stick around and share some finds and stories! Would love to see pics of your country. I also use V3i |:cheering:

Mudder
05-27-2013, 09:09 AM
Hi Alex, and welcome from South Mississippi. Just wanted to wish you good luck and I'm looking forward to your future posts. :waving:

coinnut
05-27-2013, 08:23 PM
Welcome from Massachusetts. It seems like you are in a great area for ancient coins. I don't have a V3i, but would recommend starting with a stock program that has very little discrimination. Then I would wave the coins you found in front of the coil to see how the machine reads them. This will make sure the machine is not set to discriminate out the good coins. Also wave some different iron and see how it sounds. Good luck. I'm sure someone with the V3i will help you out.