PDA

View Full Version : Some Coins from Austria!

Indiana Jones
04-13-2013, 11:45 AM
Hello! :waving:

I will show you some coins from Austria! I have found this coins with my old Mxt pro. Now I have a Whites V3i, but I have used the Whites V3i only for three times, because its new and the Saison to go out for hunting coins :detecting: starts in Austria until yet. (The snow will go away!!! |:confused:))
Here in Austria you can find sometimes Roman Coins (rare!) and celtic Coins (very Rare!!!). So I am always happy to find this art of Coins!! :loveit:

On the picture you will see one romain coin (Crispus ca. 320 AD) , Celtic Coin (The bigger one) Tetradrachme der Westnoriker ca. 50-100 AC and the little celtic coin is an Obol des Velemer Typs ca. 50 AC
I hope you like this coins!

Sorry for my Englisch!!!

Nice greets Alex!

del
04-13-2013, 11:51 AM
:smitten: great coins Alex , they are in very very nice shape too :yes: thanks for showing them

aloldstuff
04-13-2013, 11:53 AM
Now those are some finds that we will never get over here. Some great looking coins, hope the V3i helps you find some more.

Fire Fighter 43
04-13-2013, 01:26 PM
Fantastic finds |:cheering: I wish we had history as old as your area. Keep posting, Il love to see that old stuff.

Skamaniac
04-13-2013, 03:05 PM
Very nice! :clapping: It would be great to hunt for coins and relics in such an old area. Thanks for sharing.

coinhunter
04-13-2013, 04:38 PM
Most of us that live in the USA are very happy if we find a coin that is a hundred years old. You are very lucky man to be able to hunt in a area that you can find coins and artifacts that are 1000 years old. Keep a look out for the gold !!! :shocked04:stretcher: :detecting:

Indiana Jones
04-13-2013, 04:53 PM
Hello!

Thank you for your postings! |:cheering: You are right! I am a lucky man, that i can find soooo old coins and Artefacts here in Austria. But its not so easy to find so old coils, you must have much luck and will often go out to hunt for coins.

Nice greets Alex!

coinhunter
04-13-2013, 04:56 PM
What kind of machine are you using ?

Indiana Jones
04-14-2013, 02:35 AM
Hello coinhunter!

These coins was found with the Whites Mxt pro. Now I have a Whites V3i.

Nice greets Alex!

OxShoeDrew
04-14-2013, 03:58 PM
Great finds and cleaning. Have you found any coins from Before the Common Era?

Indiana Jones
04-15-2013, 10:33 AM
Hello!

This Celtic Coins are all Before the Common Era! But I have found roman coin before the Common Era, too. (From the roman Repulik)
When you will see it, I can they post!

Nice greets Alex!

tanacat
04-18-2013, 09:33 AM
Wow! :clapping: Thanks for sharing- do you notice big difference in your machines? Those 3 times did you hunt same areas with V3i where you had hunted with MXT? I hear stories of people finding deeper items w/different machines... I want to try a Minelab where I have hunted thoroughly with my V3i... :yes:

Indiana Jones
04-18-2013, 02:13 PM
Hello! :waving:

The Whites Mxt pro is a really fantastic detector.(With Detech Coils is a Winner!) Its simpley to use and have a good deep. I have used many other Detectors (Garrett AT Gold, Xp Deus, Fisher F75), but I come always back to the Whites Mxt pro! (I think he has the best Iron Disk) . I like to test always other Detektors and so I came to Whites V3i ( I am a Fan of Whites :smitten:). I have the 13 Zoll Detech Ultimate on the V3i, but I think its not the best Coil for this Detector! (Now, I have a 10x12 Detech Coil bought for my Detector, to test it.) When I have time, I will go to the place where I was with my Mxt pro and hope to find another coins. I will tell you about my experiences with my new Detector. I never see a another Detector you can so much adjust like the Whites V3i! ( I am learning!!!)

Nice greets Alex!