PDA

View Full Version : Gold & Bullets from the Surf

whydah
04-14-2013, 02:45 PM
<:An un exspected hunt today. My wife went to a shower and I scooted out early... I was the first of many hunters to show up today... I was in the groove rite from the start today... No wind, nice and sunny, and no compatition for the first hour... It was nice hunting... First coin of the day was a nice Shield Nickel.... I love them old coins, then an Indian Head Penny.... Working slowly, I got a faint signal, 3 scoops later and a nice tiny Sterling Ring with a blue stone....Then a few guys started to show... I went in the other direction, and got another ring very deep, this one was pewter, and with the ring, I popped out a Buffalo Nickel...cool, 2 for one...I was on a little roll...I kept moving down the cut and to my suprize I was getting bullets even a nice musket ball turned up, along with a lot of clad... I hunted this cut yesterday, but not this little area... I saw a friend, and while we were talking about a very nice find he had made the other day ( ROLEX Submariner )
I got a signal, and was showing him how the CTX works, I dug a real nice GOLD ring while he watched me do my magic... I couldn't beleive it... wow what a machine.... I continued on, and found more Buffalos and silver dimes. One of the dimes were Seated but very worn, I'll take it.... Thanks for looking and happy hunting... :wow:

hamiddetecting
04-14-2013, 05:36 PM
:wow: Very nice finds :congrats:
Good luck next spin :detecting:

Skamaniac
04-14-2013, 08:21 PM
Very nice ring! :congrats:

Fire Fighter 43
04-17-2013, 09:20 PM
Great hunt and congrats on the gold, WTG |:cheering:

Ill Digger
04-18-2013, 01:41 AM
Another solid hunt from the beach! |:cheering: :clapping:
Congrats! :grin:
The gold ring looks beefy! thumbsup01
Is it marked karat wise? :->

aloldstuff
04-18-2013, 03:06 PM
another hunt, another gold. |:cheering: If you don't mind answering: what was the weight of your gold last year:huh:thinkingabout:

whydah
04-21-2013, 07:36 AM
let's just say it was sold and we went on vacation happydance02

aloldstuff
04-22-2013, 04:48 AM
let's just say it was sold and we went on vacation happydance02

Good enough for me

whydah
04-22-2013, 06:12 AM
Another solid hunt from the beach! |:cheering: :clapping:
Congrats! :grin:
The gold ring looks beefy! thumbsup01