PDA

View Full Version : Two Great Hunts Big Silver .925 jewelry and Silver #30-#32 the Devil showed up.

bamadigtab
04-19-2013, 03:29 PM
Had 2 great MD hunts yesterday and the day before. The day before I found the &quot:grin:evil A sterling .925 pentagram pendant the owner used to practice sorcery he no long does and gave it to me cause he didn't want it. This thing is the size of a half dollar. He thought wow .... I didn't expect you to find my past so easily. A great find with a very unique story behind it. This hobby is so fascinating. I also found another Shell Mr. President Game there Benjamin Harrison and also a President token made of copper Calvin Coolidge. And a 1926 wheat. Then yesterday morning after prayer meeting at church I got permission to hunt a home site that yielded 3 silvers #30 -#32. Two rosies and one merc. Well the video is below as always and so are the pictures.

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW

[size=24pt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_8YUR8ZVz4

Hook
04-19-2013, 05:40 PM
nice digs!! that pentagram is spooky lol

CODY
04-20-2013, 03:13 PM
Sweet!

dalewestaby
04-20-2013, 06:06 PM
Its only the devil if the star is upsidedown, which it is not. thumbsup01

Ytcoinshooter
04-20-2013, 06:56 PM
Really nice finds! Great when you see shiny in the hole.

aloldstuff
04-21-2013, 03:20 PM
Some great finds, that pentagram would freak me out. But hey silver is silver. Nice bunch of coins also.

Fire Fighter 43
04-21-2013, 07:06 PM
Very nice congrats on some great finds, WTG |:cheering:

bamadigtab
04-21-2013, 09:42 PM
Its only the devil if the star is upsidedown, which it is not. thumbsup01

The devil is the devil if he standing on his head or his feet ....... I do understand the philosophy behind both ideology's I've studied in depth on who uses what. This symbol is used manly by witches or Wiccan and is often referred to as the Star of Solomon by some, while the inverted star which is actually a real pentagram is usually used for darker purposes and is use in conjunction with Baphomet symbol or goat's head, some refer to him as the Southern Ghost in some circles. This medallion by some is referred to as a Pentacle not a pentagram. I just used that term because most people understand that term and I don't have to do all this explaining. lol But looks like I had to anyway cause someone usually gets technical, but that's ok |:cheering: I'm good with it. :groovy:

bamadigtab
04-22-2013, 10:47 AM
Some great finds, that pentagram would freak me out. But hey silver is silver. Nice bunch of coins also.

Yep!!! Silver is silver. It's just a chunk of metal as far as I'm concerned. Got 3 dimes in the same place. I love getting multiple silvers in the same day. Both were awesome hunts. I love finding tokens almost as much as I love finding silver. Just keep :detecting: :peace:

CTDirtFisher
04-26-2013, 02:56 PM
Nice finds... :congrats:

Big Sterling Pendant Half dollar size Silver #30 - #32 Sweet Relics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_8YUR8ZVz4#)