PDA

View Full Version : 6 ring day ! Rings #58 - #63

PL8MAN
04-28-2013, 02:25 PM
WOW what a hunt ! I hunted a school that I had not been to in over two years . In the first hour of a three hour hunt I got my first silver ring happydance02 ! It's a Irish Claddagh ring that looks to be four rings woven in to one . The next four rings are all kids rings , one is a plated Lord of the Rings . The last ring I will post by it's self . It had a happy ending . The other good finds were a 1956D wheat cent and some junk jewelery . Total clad for the hunt was $11.37 .
Please see my other post on ring #63 , it's a great story . thumbsup01
HH
Glen

CODY
04-29-2013, 02:35 PM
Nice rings, :congrats:

aloldstuff
04-30-2013, 04:54 AM
Very interesting claddagh ring. :congrats: on the rising ring count and of course the very nice clad count.

POKIE73
04-30-2013, 06:18 AM
congrats on you latest finds you are amazing how you find so many rings it looks like most of the ones i can remember comes from the dirt it would still be a amazing find if they came from the water but it seems you do most of your hunting on land to me thats the best part of all congrats again dennis |:confused:) |:confused:)

SeabeeRon
04-30-2013, 03:32 PM
Congratz Glen, that is amazing!! Been pretty warm over your way!

PL8MAN
05-01-2013, 03:25 PM
congrats on you latest finds you are amazing how you find so many rings it looks like most of the ones i can remember comes from the dirt it would still be a amazing find if they came from the water but it seems you do most of your hunting on land to me thats the best part of all congrats again dennis |:confused:) |:confused:)

I hunt only in the turf . This summer I hope to do some hunting at the beach ! thumbsup01
Glen

PL8MAN
05-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Congratz Glen, that is amazing!! Been pretty warm over your way!

Man are you right ! I would like to go out right now but it's already in the high 80's ! Tomorrow it with be over 90! >{
Glen