PDA

View Full Version : Ring #63 Found and Returned today !

PL8MAN
04-28-2013, 02:28 PM
Well here is the story for ring #63 and number 6 of today's hunt ! About two hours in I started to move along the side lines of the main soccer field . I got a screaming +84 on the surface ! I got down and moved the grass and I saw silver ! It's a nice 925 silver band with a twist to it . I put in my pouch and moved on . It was at the end of the hunt and a soccer team started to move on in so I started to hunt the back corner of the field . As they were setting up a player came over to me and asked if I had found a silver ring . I just said what does it look like . He then said it's a small silver ring with a twist to it . He then said he had lost it two weeks ago and rented a detector but had no luck . I just smiled and said I'm going to make your day ! I pulled it out and gave it to him and his face just lit up :shocked04: . It was the ring and he was one happy guy happydance02 ! He thanked me and went on to play his game . It's been over a year since I have been able to return a find and it never gets old . Here are some pictures of the find and of him . thumbsup01
HH
Glen

Please check out part one of this post for all the other finds of the day ! thumbsup01
Glen

OxShoeDrew
04-28-2013, 04:49 PM
Hooray for you Glen, the bearer of rings!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: A memorable day for both of you. |:cheering:

Tony Two-Cent
04-29-2013, 01:10 PM
Kudos to you, Glen! Karma will reward you for your kindness! |:cheering:

:clapping:

CODY
04-29-2013, 02:46 PM
WTG Glen! Don't get much better than that. It will come back to you. :congrats:

aloldstuff
04-30-2013, 04:45 AM
Nice job Glen. The guys smile says it all. Good karma coming your way.... :congrats:

leslie(nova scotia)
04-30-2013, 06:51 PM
From the land of the Bluenose.....great PR for the hobby! Nice post! <;)

PL8MAN
05-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Thanks everyone ! thumbsup01
Glen

jkress
05-01-2013, 08:48 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Great job Glen. :beerbuddy: Awesome post, thanks for taking us along.