PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Sunday Sunday....

CTDirtFisher
04-29-2013, 03:17 PM
Hello All...

It was a nice day here in CT and I hit a park, strolled, wing my coil... Took in the sites... I worked slow and mostly kept to 5 or deep targets...

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

This token was pretty shallow, but it rang like a quarter / half...

[attachimg=3]

[attachimg=4]

It was a nice casual digging day that netted me 8 Wheat back pennies, a Silver Washington and Merc...

HH!
Paul

Tony Two-Cent
04-29-2013, 03:24 PM
Nice wheaties and silvers, Paul! Any time you can find a silver quarter it's a good hunt!

But most of all, congrats on 1 month of sobriety! thumbsup01

:beerbuddy:

CTDirtFisher
04-29-2013, 03:34 PM
Nice wheaties and silvers, Paul! Any time you can find a silver quarter it's a good hunt!

I'll drink a toast to that !! Cheers buddy :happydance01:

[attachimg=1]

Tony Two-Cent
04-29-2013, 03:58 PM
lol lol lol

DennisH
04-29-2013, 04:33 PM
Great finds!! Whats the round thing in the upper right of your pic?

CTDirtFisher
04-29-2013, 05:20 PM

A copper sized object that got me... You know the dig around and under the massive tree root... Looks great and its a thick punch out that rang and looked like a copper... :girlcry:

POKIE73
04-29-2013, 06:12 PM
congrats on a great hunt nice silver always good when you get a quarter the octopus charm is kinda unusual great hunt dennis :perfect10: :perfect10:

RaZR
04-29-2013, 09:51 PM
Congrats on the silver and a fine wheat count too! I got an AA coin outa the lake last year. Musta tripped over the cooler and dropped it over the side of the pontoon. :hysterical:

GL/HH

aloldstuff
04-30-2013, 04:42 AM
Very nice silver and pile of wheats. Do you now have to turn back in the drinking token as obviously you aren't sober anymore..... lol

CTDirtFisher
04-30-2013, 05:55 AM

Thank you Tony...

Dennis - Thank you sir :)

congrats on a great hunt nice silver always good when you get a quarter the octopus charm is kinda unusual great hunt dennis :perfect10: :perfect10:

Hey Dennis... Thank you... Yea those 2 pieces of junk jewelry were surface funds... This park is very active right after school...

Congrats on the silver and a fine wheat count too! I got an AA coin outa the lake last year. Musta tripped over the cooler and dropped it over the side of the pontoon. :hysterical:

GL/HH

RaZR - Thank you...

Very nice silver and pile of wheats. Do you now have to turn back in the drinking token as obviously you aren't sober anymore..... lol

Thank you sir... :-) but I'm keeping the token... why... *finderskeepers* :yes:

Respectfully,
Paul