PDA

View Full Version : tecknics customer service is top notch and its american.....

ssserena
05-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Im so very proud of my t2 and it feels good that this machine is made in the good old USA!A plus machine and A plus customer service department.I told them about my extreme problems ive had with a certain metal detecting company and they sayed if any of our products have any problems they will take care of me!God bless TEXAS... :peace:

POKIE73
05-01-2013, 08:21 PM
i only hope that you can finally find something that you like without cutting down another brand you never know when you may need help from some of those other detector users walk lightly dennis

ssserena
05-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Very true!Does minelab have a hockey puck coil?Ive done 10 to 30 different pin point tests and they have been inconsistent!Have you heard about stock coil problems is it possible if the pin pointing mechanism is off in the electronics!

marinedad
05-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Very true!Does minelab have a hockey puck coil?Ive done 10 to 30 different pin point tests and they have been inconsistent!Have you heard about stock coil problems is it possible if the pin pointing mechanism is off in the electronics!

I have a 6 coil for my e-trac and I think dennis has the 5

CTDirtFisher
05-02-2013, 04:31 AM
When is the bashing ever going to stop...

ssserena - you have no clue what you are talking about...

Stock COIL ROCKS - Angel recover 1000+ silver coin in one year on that stock coin... and again why am I telling you anything... :behave:

I AM NOT YOUNG ENOUGH TO KNOW EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl :hysterical:

POKIE73
05-02-2013, 06:14 AM
like mark told tou they have a 5 and 6 inch coil the problem may be in your coil cover have you ever took it off it could have foreign material up inside the cover thats one possibility it is also possible to have a bad coil or it could just be operator error i have a freind that had the same problem he took to minlab in lisle and they fixed it and sent it back to him dennis

ssserena
05-02-2013, 08:54 AM
I do clean the dirt in between the coil and the coil cover every 3 weeks i might just have to clean it everyday,you might have something there dennis maybe just maybe the dirt in between the coil and the coil cover is throwing the signal off!Very good advice! :)

markg
05-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Im so very proud of my t2 and it feels good that this machine is made in the good old USA!A plus machine and A plus customer service department.I told them about my extreme problems ive had with a certain metal detecting company and they sayed if any of our products have any problems they will take care of me!God bless TEXAS... :peace:

I'll bet it was Lupe who fixed it. He is a super guy. Been working for Teknetics for many years.