PDA

View Full Version : The CUT is GONE ( For Now ) : [ BUT this is what it was all about ! SCORE !

whydah
05-14-2013, 02:36 PM
First of all, I don't want people thinking that this happens all the time, and on all forums... It's just an FYI for some newer guys... Well as some of you know I haven't been posting in the past few weeks ( On Purpose ) I was being stalked....Some people were actually trying to locate me on the beach.... I found it a little scary, and sometimes freaky... I actually had a few guys yelling for Whydah, and asking if Whydah was here on the beach today.... I guess Gold & Silver makes people do funny and crazy things.... I would NEVER even try to locate someone on their beach or area without asking to meet them first....... I will say, that I did meet a couple new guys that were genuinely nice.... and a few that I would rather not mention.... Lot's of strange people out there folks....
Ok now for the good stuff.... My friend Leprechaun & myself put some serious hours into our hunts in the past 3 months...The picture of the chain with the cross is just some of his finds... We both went and bought ourselves Minelab CTX 30 30 machines,...I will not bore you with pictures of my $325.00 in clad, nor will I show all the garbage we cleaned off the beaches that we have hunted... Remember that these pictures are from just a few different hunts.... I also want to say, that we put everything into safety deposit boxes at the bank.....so don't get any crazy Ideas.....I am armed 1 night a week, you pick the night,... all 3 of us will be waiting ( ME SMITH & WESSIN )... One last thing... I have never even had to wright like this before, but due to the recent stalking....I guess it is, what it is.... Never thought I would have to look around before digging targets.... What's the world coming to?... Enjoy the pictures

del
05-14-2013, 07:45 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about the stalking problems you've been dealing with Whydah , its unfortunate that some people can't respect ones privacy and just enjoy the finds you make .

Dan

swamp yankee
05-14-2013, 08:12 PM
First of all, I don't want people thinking that this happens all the time, and on all forums... It's just an FYI for some newer guys... Well as some of you know I haven't been posting in the past few weeks ( On Purpose ) I was being stalked....Some people were actually trying to locate me on the beach.... I found it a little scary, and sometimes freaky... I actually had a few guys yelling for Whydah, and asking if Whydah was here on the beach today.... I guess Gold & Silver makes people do funny and crazy things.... I would NEVER even try to locate someone on their beach or area without asking to meet them first....... I will say, that I did meet a couple new guys that were genuinely nice.... and a few that I would rather not mention.... Lot's of strange people out there folks.... Ok now for the good stuff.... My friend Leprechaun & myself put some serious hours into our hunts in the past 3 months...The picture of the chain with the cross is just some of his finds... We both went and bought ourselves Minelab CTX 30 30 machines,...I will not bore you with pictures of my $325.00 in clad, nor will I show all the garbage we cleaned off the beaches that we have hunted... Remember that these pictures are from just a few different hunts.... I also want to say, that we put everything into safety deposit boxes at the bank.....so don't get any crazy Ideas.....I am armed 1 night a week, you pick the night,... all 3 of us will be waiting ( ME SMITH & WESSIN )... One last thing... I have never even had to wright like this before, but due to the recent stalking....I guess it is, what it is.... Never thought I would have to look around before digging targets.... What's the world coming to?... Enjoy the pictures

Whydah,Sorry to hear about the freaks/losers bothering you but I've seen more than a few in my 64yrs. so my response is to have a c.c.p./shoulder rig- and I Let Sam Colt speak for me.....

Fire Fighter 43
05-15-2013, 02:37 PM
That was one hell of a cut! Your CTX should be paid for with a haul like that. It is always nice to share your finds but you have to be careful when talking about where you find things. It is too bad but that is the world we live in. Say hello to S&W, I always have one of their kind within arms reach. Good luck with your next hunt.

Thiltzy
05-15-2013, 06:01 PM
Amazing Whydah! :omg: Simply outstanding

midas
05-15-2013, 09:07 PM
You said it. That's what Gold Fever means. It turns people crazy. A rule of thumb is - NEVER post any gold items found, especially on a public forum. Most jewelry found is of a personal nature and as such you open yourself up to claims of that's mine, I lost it with a risk of a lawsuit.
Also, in this computer age, it's pretty easy for someone determined enough to track where you live, so your finds could disappear. And then there's the IRS, who I'm sure is monitoring these forums, waiting for the opportunity to go after your unclaimed income. So please be careful.

Tony Two-Cent
05-22-2013, 09:05 AM
Your finds are officially OFF THE CHARTS! :omg:

Sorry about your stalker. It just proves that you are a very successful detectorist. :yes:

aloldstuff
05-23-2013, 11:18 AM
I know that your CTX 3030 had to be paid for in cash. What a nice haul especially love the size of that diamond. :congrats: on all those great finds.

PL8MAN
05-31-2013, 05:17 PM
Sorry to hear about the crazies . Congrats on all your great finds thumbsup01
Glen

N3TUF
06-19-2013, 05:45 PM
Epic finds! I've had to watch my back a few times at the beach, especially AC, NJ so I know what you are talking about. My huge sand scoop is kinda intimidating and has a very long reach!