PDA

View Full Version : SUNDAY PARK HUNT*GOLD

HEAVYMETALNUT
04-25-2010, 05:39 PM
was cooped up all weekend in the house.rain stopped about 2 pm.lookin out window i heard the park calling my name..oh davey!!!!!!!! rofl
i grabbed my stuff and headed off to the trash infested grass. i dug a D-buckle ,a older 4 holed buttonand some clad.while diggingg a zincoln i happened to glance about 2 feet in front of me and just as the pic shows,that's how i saw the necklace laying there :shocked04:.
i was like NO WAY :shocked04: swung my coil over first of course and picked it up.a 18 inch 10 KT mariner link mens chain. lobster claw ruined.maybe a park brawl and whoooops! see ya :tongue:
glad i ended up going for a short hunt after all!
have a great week everyone!

HEAVYMETALNUT
04-25-2010, 05:40 PM
more pics

coinnut
04-25-2010, 06:02 PM
Ahh, the sweet, sweet smell of gold lol Nice job on finding it. Glad you run your detector over it so that you knew it wasn't a mirage rofl Also it let's you post it here in the coinshooting section ;) lol Nice quick hunt. I had that calling to detect today also, but the go to work calling won out :crying02: Nice hunt Dave.

HEAVYMETALNUT
04-25-2010, 06:03 PM
Ahh, the sweet, sweet smell of gold lol Nice job on finding it. Glad you run your detector over it so that you knew it wasn't a mirage rofl Also it let's you post it here in the coinshooting section ;) lol Nice quick hunt. I had that calling to detect today also, but the go to work calling won out :crying02: Nice hunt Dave.

thanks man! sorry ya hadda work crying01

angellionel
04-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Wow, Dave, your heeding the detecting call paid off! Nice piece of gold. thumbsup01 I should have done the same, but I thought the rain would continue. :bangahead01: Next time. :grin:

hoser
04-25-2010, 07:38 PM
WOOT! Congrats on finding the GOLD. :drool:

del
04-26-2010, 02:46 AM
taking a vacation from cellar hunting :crazy: :twirlingeyes: very nice chain of gold my friend , better watch out that gangbanger don't come after his bling lol lol . its good you made it out buddy

HEAVYMETALNUT
04-26-2010, 05:33 AM
taking a vacation from cellar hunting :crazy: :twirlingeyes: very nice chain of gold my friend , better watch out that gangbanger don't come after his bling lol lol . its good you made it out buddy

Thanks Dan well...if that chain is any indication of what happened to the victim.he 's probably laid up for a bit...so i'm not worried :tongue:

hockeyguy
04-26-2010, 09:14 AM
DUDE....what an eyeball......if that was mine, it would be SOLD! Love it! :shocked04:

Beefcake
04-26-2010, 02:45 PM
I found a gold ring like that once. I was hunting a yard where the house had burned down about 4 months earlier. Right at the end of the sidewalk where the front steps would have been was a 14k mans plain wedding band on top of the ground... Gotta love them easy ones! Congrats Dave!