PDA

View Full Version : Rule number #15 lets take a vote!!!

ssserena
05-22-2013, 01:13 PM
Im just going to come out and say this i would like to see a official vote in here to disassemble rule number #15 on religion!I feel religion should be allowed in my post and its my right as a human being to include religion in my post and i would like to call administration to change this rule.There is absoulutely nothing wrong with religion its time we as a christian nation take back our country and not let the minority push us around!Didnt god make metal detecting anyways shouldnt we honor him hes watching us all and i would guarantee it if administration would change this rule american detectist would be blessed more than you could possibly imagine.Im not going away on this issue and i will make this happen. :angelic:

z118
05-22-2013, 01:32 PM
I absolutely could not DISAGREE more.

Epi-hunter
05-22-2013, 01:37 PM
Im just going to come out and say this i would like to see a official vote in here to disassemble rule number #15 on religion!I feel religion should be allowed in my post and its my right as a human being to include religion in my post and i would like to call administration to change this rule.There is absoulutely nothing wrong with religion its time we as a christian nation take back our country and not let the minority push us around!Didnt god make metal detecting anyways shouldnt we honor him hes watching us all and i would guarantee it if administration would change this rule american detectist would be blessed more than you could possibly imagine.Im not going away on this issue and i will make this happen. :angelic:

If you want to post about politics or religion then post somewhere else. This is a metal detecting forum, owned by me. If you do not like the rules we have established here, then you can go elsewhere, but they are not up for debate or voting.

del
05-22-2013, 01:40 PM
ssserena ,
first this is a metal detecting forum and its goals are to promote those aspects that coincide with it . There are plenty of religeous forums to join if you want to talk about that and your welcome to move onto to one of them. Religeous beliefs and political ideology are two subjects that cause more anger and hatred then most all other subjects combined because people have a lot of passion in what they believe in.
Rule#15

This is a metal detecting forum. Debating political or religious issues, starting discussions on these topics, or making inflammatory political or religious remarks is not permitted. There are plenty of other forums where such topics can be freely discussed; the American Detectorist forum is not one of them.

is pretty self explanatory and is what you agree to when you chose to be a member here .

Sorry but some rules help keep the peace and serenity around here
ssserena and rule 15. is one of them and won't be changed .

Dan