PDA

View Full Version : CTX3030 for sale

DirtFisher
05-27-2013, 07:30 PM
I bought this detector on May 3oth last year and it still has 2 years left on the 3 year warranty transferable to the new owner. It's the starter pack which means you won't get the wireless module. Comes with Grey Ghost waterproof headphones and Liberty headphones for land. The screen is perfect but the rest of the detector shows scratches and has a little WA State dirt on it. The headphones also have scratches. Everything works perfectly. Comes with original box, CD, cable for computer, original sales receipt, charger and owners manual. I'm an honest seller so I am including closeup pictures so you can see the condition. Will ship it all anywhere in the lower US for $1,785! If you don't want the headphones, I'll ship the detector for $1,635! That's pretty cheap, I'd say. I have to sell it because I have a severe shoulder problem and need to get a detector that I can hip mount. I used it in and out of the water with no issues. You can find me on the Find's or White's (where I am a moderator) forums as Reeseb.