PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

crazyrelic
06-01-2013, 05:11 AM
>:{ Not new to relic hunting and detecting, but very new to this computer stuff. So, very happy to be apart of the club. Thanks for letting me aboard. Hoping to make new friends and finds. I repair old houses and sometimes go under them to find good stuff. Im in Pawhuska, OK. and looking forward to hitting a good find here. Thanks again for letting me in........ :yes:

Lowjiber
06-01-2013, 09:19 AM
:waving: Welcome to the forum from southern Nevada. :waving:

del
06-01-2013, 10:08 AM
Hello Crazyrelic , i sure hope you and any family have been spared from terrible storms and tornados that your state's been having these last few weeks . what kinds of relics have you've been finding out on OK. ?? glad you found us here and again welcome.

Dan

coinnut
06-01-2013, 03:10 PM
Welcome aboard! The computer is my enemy too lol You probably find more relics inside of houses than we do outside of them :yes: Always wondered how much is lost under old porches :thinkingabout:

Skamaniac
06-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Hello from Washington state, Crazyrelic. Keep your head down and be careful down there. I'm also interested in hearing about your finds under those old houses.

aloldstuff
06-02-2013, 05:52 AM
Welcome from western MA. Hope you are safe in OK and looking forward to your future finds.

Fire Fighter 43
06-02-2013, 12:01 PM
:pirate:welcome to the forum from SE Wisconsin, it is good to have you with us.

OxShoeDrew
06-04-2013, 07:33 PM
...and welcome from CT. I hope to see some of your posts. Any nice finds you care to share?

swamp yankee
06-04-2013, 10:17 PM
>:{ Not new to relic hunting and detecting, but very new to this computer stuff. So, very happy to be apart of the club. Thanks for letting me aboard. Hoping to make new friends and finds. I repair old houses and sometimes go under them to find good stuff. Im in Pawhuska, OK. and looking forward to hitting a good find here. Thanks again for letting me in........ :yes:
Crazy relic,welcome to the best forum on this hobby bar none! Hope you look really carefully before going under as thebanks you'll find planted under trapdoors/ect. are myidea of dream finds....

crazyrelic
06-05-2013, 03:50 AM
Sorry I haven't been here to anwser all the post I recieved. I Thank You all for the concern you showed for my well being thur the storms we had here in Oklahoma. I went down to Broken Arrow to help with the clean up. Toke the detecter to help locate peoples personal goods. Did well, many happy people. Cleaning up these types of mess'es is part of my spiecality. As soon as I can figure out how to do all this computer stuff I will try to post pictures of the tokens I find and collect. I have some very strange ones. Theres alot of neat stuff under houses, but my best finds are in the walls. carpenters forget and frame thier tools inside the walls. Antique tools are great and in good shape. Well, goodnite for now, Hope all are well, and having many good digs...........

Tony Two-Cent
06-16-2013, 07:19 AM
Welcome, Crazyrelic! Nice to have you here on the forum! :waving:

I'm glad you were out of the path of the tornadoes. The destruction and loss of life was incredibly sad.

Best of luck with your detecting. Keep us updated on your finds! |:cheering:

Boulder
06-22-2013, 04:34 PM
Hello and welcome from North Jersey.