PDA

View Full Version : June 1st and 2nd weekend finds.

DennisH
06-05-2013, 06:33 AM
Hunted a old park I have hit many many times Saturday morning and got 3 wheats and a littly clad. Late Sturday afternoon I did A beach and got the ring and .925 chian and a little more clad.

Sunday morning I hunted a very trashy ball diamond a few towns away where I have never spent much time at. After the first hour there I decided to quit looking for an old spot in the park and go quarter sniping, that's where I found most of the weekends clad at. I did get a spread out quarter hit near an old power post I figuared was a piece of copper wire and turned out to be the Barber dime at 3 to 4 inches , not quit sure why it was there but that does mean I will go back to clean it out of all clad so I can look for old stuff. Sunday after noon I went back to beach hunting and got less then a buck in clad, the three match box toys and a arrow head with wire around it that I gave to my grandaughter (I think it is a fake).

A super weeked!!! Thanks for looking and HH

JTGOLD
06-05-2013, 07:56 AM
very nice looking ringand a nice barber too,wtg.

del
06-05-2013, 01:24 PM
sweet barber Dennis and the ring is a looker too :smitten:

leslie(nova scotia)
06-07-2013, 06:36 AM
From the land of the Bluenose.....silver is always a nice find and I'm sure by the end of this season many more are going to fall under your mighty coil! Take care me bouy! <;)

coinnut
06-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Very nice hunts. Great close ups of the finds too. That Barber has to be at least VF. Cleaning up the clad has it's advantages for some out of place finds. There still are some great coins in the 3-5 range.

MinelabIowa
06-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Fantastic land and water finds. Hope you have a better summer than last summer. Dennis works very hard at location, and working his tail off to find what he finds. Congrats Dennis!

aloldstuff
06-13-2013, 07:07 AM
:congrats: on your Barber. Now you know the old stuff is there.

leslie(nova scotia)
06-14-2013, 08:03 AM
From the land of the Bluenose.....
one busy bouy with a little bit of every metal detecting food group. Spiffy dinky. Thanks for posting and letting us have a gander youz! <;)